Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Serpentis stole one of the six Soltueur-class Titans from the Gallente Federation?

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: I am Highly Offended about Something  (Read 6772 times)

Saede Riordan

• Immoral Compass
  • Demigod
  • Through the distorted lens I found a cure
    • All the cool hippies have tumblr
I am Highly Offended about Something
« on: 31 Mar 2015, 01:02 »

Rabble! Rabble!

Also where are the IC forums?
Personal Blog//Character Blog
A ship in harbour is safe, but that's not what ships are built for.

Havohej

• Friendly Neighborhood Forum Admin
  • Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting
Re: I am Highly Offended about Something
« Reply #1 on: 31 Mar 2015, 09:21 »

My fiance and I are moving into a new apartment tomorrow (need another bedroom, y'know), but after we're settled in I plan to tear myself away from GTA V long enough to make sure we've done all we can do to ensure a good test run short of actually opening the doors on the thing (the boards are in place, they're just locked).

Unless Silver has time currently to look into it, but as I understand it he recently got promoted at his job, which eats up a lot of his time now.

Either way:  Soon™, we promise!

Twitter
This is a forum on steroids tbh. The rate at which content worth reading is being generated could get you pregnant.

Tiberious Thessalonia

• Everyone's favorite philositoaster
  • Pod Captain
  • Panini Press
« Reply #2 on: 31 Mar 2015, 09:56 »

My fiance and I are moving into a new apartment tomorrow (need another bedroom, y'know), but after we're settled in I plan to tear myself away from GTA V long enough to make sure we've done all we can do to ensure a good test run short of actually opening the doors on the thing (the boards are in place, they're just locked).

Unless Silver has time currently to look into it, but as I understand it he recently got promoted at his job, which eats up a lot of his time now.

Either way:  Soon™, we promise!

Congrats.
Do you see it now?  Something is different.  Something is never was in the first part!

Havohej

• Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting
« Reply #3 on: 31 Mar 2015, 12:41 »

Thanks Tibs :)

Twitter
This is a forum on steroids tbh. The rate at which content worth reading is being generated could get you pregnant.

Arnulf Ogunkoya

• Moral Compass (apparently)
  • Pod Captain
    • Livejournal profile
« Reply #4 on: 31 Mar 2015, 13:35 »

Hey, good on ya Havohej! When are you getting married?
Kind Regards,
Arnulf Ogunkoya.

Havohej

• Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting
« Reply #5 on: 31 Mar 2015, 14:17 »

Hey, good on ya Havohej! When are you getting married?

No idea.  Her sister just married the guy she's been with for 11 years or so; we're not trying to wait that long, but we want to do it right the first time, which is going to be expensive (as hell).

We semi-jokingly talk about going to Vegas as an alternative... if Vegas, probably by year's end.  If we decide to wait for the whole big ceremony thing, maybe as late as 2017.

Twitter

Davlos

• Egger
  • Purveyor of Horrible Images
« Reply #6 on: 31 Mar 2015, 14:20 »

Jesus. 11 years is a goddamn long time. Still, congrats!

Vikarion

« Reply #7 on: 31 Mar 2015, 16:02 »

Rabble! Rabble!

Also where are the IC forums?

Ah, thank you.  :D

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #8 on: 31 Mar 2015, 17:00 »

The tl;dr here of what Havo's said is you're basically stuck with me and Jek for the moment. And mostly me, since Jek is like the wind and rarely manifests into a corporeal form. So dick around at your own peril, or something. Rawr rawr mod abuse. Rawr.

As for the forums, well, discussion died out in the threads we put up. If people are OK with what we've set out there for rules so far I am happy to take another whack at them and try and condense them, since that was the next step.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer
« Reply #9 on: 01 Apr 2015, 10:57 »

I'm back to having 2 days off at almost every other week (including this week!) so I'll see if I can take a look at it as well.  :)

Jekaterine

• Like the wind
  • The Mods
  • Pod Captain
  • Wandering the halls of Chatsubo
« Reply #10 on: 01 Apr 2015, 12:55 »

The tl;dr here of what Havo's said is you're basically stuck with me and Jek for the moment. And mostly me, since Jek is like the wind and rarely manifests into a corporeal form. So dick around at your own peril, or something. Rawr rawr mod abuse. Rawr.
One of the sweetest things ever said about me.
That said I have a look see most everyday to see if someone needs smiting.
Quote from: Ciarente the beatific, patron saint of moderators big and small
ban ban ban

Havohej

• Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting
« Reply #11 on: 03 Apr 2015, 13:20 »

I'm all moved in to the new place, internet is set up, working on unpacking and getting some of the finishing touches (like, you know, home furnishings... yes, I sorted out internet before furniture, priorities are definitely correctly ordered lol).  I'm keeping an eye on the Reported Posts board more than anything else right now, but I'm trying to get fully set up in the new flat as quickly as possible.

Twitter

Saede Riordan

• Immoral Compass
  • Demigod
  • Through the distorted lens I found a cure
    • All the cool hippies have tumblr
« Reply #12 on: 05 May 2015, 08:06 »

It is now May. It doesn't take this long to set up a forum you guys, I promise.
Personal Blog//Character Blog
A ship in harbour is safe, but that's not what ships are built for.

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #13 on: 05 May 2015, 08:24 »

It sure as hell does when we're waiting on feedback from you guys and you're all too busy shitting yourselves over whether CCP is killing EVE, RP and live events to follow through on your half of what I posted last time I posted in this thread:

As for the forums, well, discussion died out in the threads we put up. If people are OK with what we've set out there for rules so far I am happy to take another whack at them and try and condense them, since that was the next step.

I put up the condensed set of rules. Except for like, one or two of you, not a single person posted any fucking meaningful feedback, and there's still shit that needs to be hashed out before we're comfortable going to the next step. Given people's complaints that started this process in the first place, we really aren't inclined to set up the forum until we know that everyone is on the same page and is comfortable with the rules we're going to use.

So don't fucking look at me, or anyone else, except yourselves. As it stands, it just looks like you all want to bitch and moan about how bad things are and waste our time (largely mine) rather than participate in the process of making something new.
« Last Edit: 05 May 2015, 08:38 by Morwen Lagann »
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Havohej

• Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting
« Reply #14 on: 05 May 2015, 11:35 »

Don't be alarmed.  That jarring, percussive sound you heard was simply MorLag dropping the mic.

Twitter
Pages: [1] 2