Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That Frentix is a principle drug booster of Sansha's Nation?

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: List of Player Character Holdings  (Read 5160 times)

Lunarisse Aspenstar

Re: List of Player Character Holdings
« Reply #30 on: 01 Jun 2015, 08:27 »

Unfortunately as Arkon has left Eve rp this list is also not going to be updated.

As a general rule of thumb from a practical rp point of view, being a holder of more than a Planet (e.g. a system) has caused issues  with players claiming mary-sueing (and even being a planet can be an issue depending on whether Lore has spoken as to who a holder is).  The safest courses can be to say one is a holder of a holding within a larger npc holding (such and a such a planet, etc.) which I see many amarr side rpers do or being non specific as Esna is (but that's no fun!)

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #31 on: 01 Jun 2015, 15:49 »

Unfortunately as Arkon has left Eve rp this list is also not going to be updated.

I can keep an eye on it.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Leopold Caine

• Egger
  • Angels are never far...
« Reply #32 on: 02 Jun 2015, 01:27 »

The Muncipality of Rekah on Akila II, technically held by Leopold before he got out of the closet as an Angel, has been assigned to one of his former vassals, who are now Angel backed puppets.

Not sure how would that integrate into the list as it's not standard vanilla-amarr-holder stuff, nor IC public knowledge though.  :s
« Last Edit: 02 Jun 2015, 01:28 by Leopold Caine »

Cakzad Arcashiri

• Stick-Up-His-Arse-Holder
  • Clonejack
« Reply #33 on: 02 Jun 2015, 09:01 »

Cakzad holds the Dakba System. Over the course of a LOOOOOOOOTTTTTT of RP he will eventually control that entire Constellation. But that will be a long time.  :D

Also, I miss you Arkon!  :cube:

... uh, no, he doesn't. There is a canonical NPC Holder who owns Dakba, Lord Ardin Tarpur.

(http://community.eveonline.com/news/news-channels/eve-online-news/adash-korta-convicted-of-defying-an-imperial-edict-by-altering-records/
http://community.eveonline.com/news/news-channels/eve-online-news/numerous-holders-ban-usage-of-transcranial-microcontrollers/ )

You can be a subordinate Holder -under- Tarpur, controlling a smaller portion of the territory, such as a single planet or continent, but you cannot replace him as the Holder of the system (let alone the constellation).

Wow, I'm the only person who took control of an already controlled system.

That, sucks. Fine, just Dakba V under Lord Tapur.
"I hope that War is quick, violent, and forceful. But not this, never this."
 - Cakzad Arcashiri discussing the Militia Wars.
Pages: 1 2 [3]