Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Sani Sabik sectarian law-enforcement organization is called the Bleeders, and is a combination of priests and policemen? (The Burning Life, p. 18)

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: List of Player Character Holdings  (Read 5159 times)

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod
Re: List of Player Character Holdings
« Reply #15 on: 30 Mar 2015, 10:43 »

I have deliberately never mentioned Esna's exact holdings as insurance against CCP accidentallying the entire thing.
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
« Reply #16 on: 30 Mar 2015, 13:00 »

All of the official Vitalia holdings oh Khanid Prime and within the Seevadin constellation were seized by Kingdom Authorities and redistributed to appropriate loyalist families upon publicly coming out as Sabik several years ago.  Any of you Amarr or Caldari RPers that want to claim ownership over anything property distributed in the aftermath you'd like to come up with, have at it.  Who wants all this nice property on fire-sale from a very old and prestigious family that is now disgraced and lost everything?!

Most notably the main family estate and vineyards eventually found their way into the ownership of Morwen L.  Well, anyway what was left after the mansion was burned down by Koronakesh...

That being said a lot of the...illegitimate holdings in the Kingdom have been snapped up by rival criminal cartels lately now that S. has been MIA off-grid for more than a year off in who-knows-where crusading against Omir's sect....

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #17 on: 30 Mar 2015, 13:15 »

It's likely that Morwen and Reppy snapped up everything of Silas' in Khanid Prime that they could, but left everything else alone because it wasn't "convenient" or nearby. :)

Morwen's technically now in control of 3 separate estates on KP V but I'll have to edit the post later as I'm on my way out the door for a rehearsal.

Edit: car issues, not going to rehearsal. Details~~

The three estates are as follows, all located on the fifth planet of the Khanid Prime system:
- The Tyrathlion estates; a moderately-sized plot of land including a forest. The (rebuilt) mansion is built into a hill, and is surrounded by gardens and an ornamental lake. These have been owned by the Tyrathlion family since their arrival in Khanid Prime many years (and generations) ago.
- The Casaven estates; a slightly larger plot of land with more forests. The primary facilities on the estates included what was to be a Kameira training facility, but since the deaths of Charity and Repentence, the estate has been largely untouched - and, in fact, the charred remains of the buildings there remain as they were after the fire there, weather and climate permitting. The forest that surrounds these estates is likely looking forward to reclaiming the space for its own, given enough time. These were originally acquired by Charity under a pseudonym, before she (re-)revealed her existence to her sister and Morwen after having been presumed dead.
- The Vitalia family's primary estate and vineyards. The mansion itself was rebuilt shortly after ownership was acquired, and the vineyards are again operating at full; those who attended Lunarisse's wine-tasting event, or the Fourth Seyllin Conference, may recall a small variety of (younger) wines having been available from these vineyards. As noted above, it's likely that Morwen and Reppy snatched most assets of Silas' that became available within the Khanid Prime system, but with a primary focus on anything on planet 5, as that was their own primary residence. Anything outside of the system or of no particular note off-planet would've been left alone to avoid spreading too far.
« Last Edit: 30 Mar 2015, 17:14 by Morwen Lagann »
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
« Reply #18 on: 30 Mar 2015, 13:29 »

It's likely that Morwen and Reppy snapped up everything of Silas' in Khanid Prime that they could, but left everything else alone because it wasn't "convenient" or nearby. :)

Morwen's technically now in control of 3 separate estates on KP V but I'll have to edit the post later as I'm on my way out the door for a rehearsal.

Lagann family going all MONOPOLY style on Khanid Prime snatching up Park Place and Boardwalk  :P

Lyn Farel

« Reply #19 on: 30 Mar 2015, 13:48 »

The plot thickens.

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #20 on: 30 Mar 2015, 14:18 »

Lagann family going all MONOPOLY style on Khanid Prime snatching up Park Place and Boardwalk  :P

Tyrathlion, technically. There's a reason Morwen's titles involve the word "Stewardess."

Edit: edited post above with actual details.
« Last Edit: 30 Mar 2015, 14:36 by Morwen Lagann »
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Arkon Sarain

• Egger
« Reply #21 on: 30 Mar 2015, 17:10 »

I have deliberately never mentioned Esna's exact holdings as insurance against CCP accidentallying the entire thing.

Haha! Probably a wise idea, if you ever do specify somewhere just shout :D

Edit: car issues, not going to rehearsal. Details~~

The three estates are as follows, all located on the fifth planet of the Khanid Prime system:
- The Tyrathlion estates; a moderately-sized plot of land including a forest. The (rebuilt) mansion is built into a hill, and is surrounded by gardens and an ornamental lake. These have been owned by the Tyrathlion family since their arrival in Khanid Prime many years (and generations) ago.
- The Casaven estates; a slightly larger plot of land with more forests. The primary facilities on the estates included what was to be a Kameira training facility, but since the deaths of Charity and Repentence, the estate has been largely untouched - and, in fact, the charred remains of the buildings there remain as they were after the fire there, weather and climate permitting. The forest that surrounds these estates is likely looking forward to reclaiming the space for its own, given enough time. These were originally acquired by Charity under a pseudonym, before she (re-)revealed her existence to her sister and Morwen after having been presumed dead.
- The Vitalia family's primary estate and vineyards. The mansion itself was rebuilt shortly after ownership was acquired, and the vineyards are again operating at full; those who attended Lunarisse's wine-tasting event, or the Fourth Seyllin Conference, may recall a small variety of (younger) wines having been available from these vineyards. As noted above, it's likely that Morwen and Reppy snatched most assets of Silas' that became available within the Khanid Prime system, but with a primary focus on anything on planet 5, as that was their own primary residence. Anything outside of the system or of no particular note off-planet would've been left alone to avoid spreading too far.

And added! Love the story around them for the record :D

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod
  • Caldari - Deteis - Tube Child
« Reply #22 on: 07 Apr 2015, 10:51 »

Booo. I didn't realize this was an Amarr thread only. :((((

Lunarisse Aspenstar

« Reply #23 on: 07 Apr 2015, 12:52 »

Arkon, check this.

Gaven Lok'ri: http://backstage.eve-inspiracy.com/index.php?topic=5626.0
I'll update this post to other ppl/links/suggestions as I stumble across them.
« Last Edit: 07 Apr 2015, 12:56 by Lunarisse Aspenstar »

Vizage

• Egger
« Reply #24 on: 07 Apr 2015, 20:36 »

I hold a bit of Providence. I'm keeping it warm for Kat.

Arkon Sarain

• Egger
« Reply #25 on: 08 Apr 2015, 01:17 »

Arkon, check this.

Gaven Lok'ri: http://backstage.eve-inspiracy.com/index.php?topic=5626.0
I'll update this post to other ppl/links/suggestions as I stumble across them.

Added, and as always thanks Luna :)

I hold a bit of Providence. I'm keeping it warm for Kat.

Awesomesauce, Kat would be? :D (Sorry still not 100% on the nicknames of everyone).

Lyn Farel

« Reply #26 on: 08 Apr 2015, 03:35 »

Awesomesauce, Kat would be? :D (Sorry still not 100% on the nicknames of everyone).

Kat Astrofeh

Cakzad Arcashiri

• Stick-Up-His-Arse-Holder
  • Clonejack
« Reply #27 on: 30 May 2015, 18:23 »

Cakzad holds the Dakba System. Over the course of a LOOOOOOOOTTTTTT of RP he will eventually control that entire Constellation. But that will be a long time.  :D

Also, I miss you Arkon!  :cube:
"I hope that War is quick, violent, and forceful. But not this, never this."
 - Cakzad Arcashiri discussing the Militia Wars.

Samira Kernher

• Soulless Puppet
  • Veteran
  • Ardishapur Victor
« Reply #28 on: 30 May 2015, 18:29 »

Cakzad holds the Dakba System. Over the course of a LOOOOOOOOTTTTTT of RP he will eventually control that entire Constellation. But that will be a long time.  :D

Also, I miss you Arkon!  :cube:

... uh, no, he doesn't. There is a canonical NPC Holder who owns Dakba, Lord Ardin Tarpur.

(http://community.eveonline.com/news/news-channels/eve-online-news/adash-korta-convicted-of-defying-an-imperial-edict-by-altering-records/
http://community.eveonline.com/news/news-channels/eve-online-news/numerous-holders-ban-usage-of-transcranial-microcontrollers/ )

You can be a subordinate Holder -under- Tarpur, controlling a smaller portion of the territory, such as a single planet or continent, but you cannot replace him as the Holder of the system (let alone the constellation).

Lyn Farel

« Reply #29 on: 31 May 2015, 03:07 »

I would generally avoid titles to such scale as not only it might prove a bit godmoddy, but also prevents these exact kind of issues...
Pages: 1 [2] 3