Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the Intaki Liberation Front used local civilian employees in its orbital production facility known as Prosperity Station? Read more about it here

Author Topic: Anyone remember when G4 was good?  (Read 777 times)

Avio Yaken

• .________________________________________.
  • Egger
Anyone remember when G4 was good?
« on: 27 Mar 2015, 16:20 »

I do

Lets have a nostalgic discussion about when G4 was awesome and had shows about Vidya Gaems

3 shows i really missed Was Portal, Arena and G4 Icons

Portal was a simple MMo showcase show that somehow managed to sneak in a damn interesting storyline, it had fun characters, funny moments and really it was a show for MMO nerds

Arena got me fascinated with the whole MLG scene and how watching competitive gaming was fun  by having them play awesome games like Halo 2 and Mechwarrior and many other cool and interesting looking games, Very good show despite its lack of constancy with teams   

Icons was a badass show that gave you the history of mainstream games like Sonic and everquest with a very steady and good flow when feeding you the history, it lets you learn a bit about some of your favorite games...My favorite episode being about the Unreal franchise >__>

What about you?

Anyanka Funk

Re: Anyone remember when G4 was good?
« Reply #1 on: 27 Mar 2015, 17:30 »

Techtv was so much better than g4.

Davien Kaahtt

• Clonejack
« Reply #2 on: 27 Mar 2015, 20:44 »

I was once on G4/techTV...

Oh look, I found it

https://youtu.be/vuQEGqx8UHU

Gawd I was so fat.

But yeah, I agree with you. Before it became ninja warrior TV. Not that I'm dissing ninja warrior, but I use to watch G4 to catch up on the pros, hear about new games, and such.

Avio Yaken

• .________________________________________.
  • Egger
« Reply #3 on: 27 Mar 2015, 21:35 »

I was once on G4/techTV...

Oh look, I found it

https://youtu.be/vuQEGqx8UHU

Gawd I was so fat.

But yeah, I agree with you. Before it became ninja warrior TV. Not that I'm dissing ninja warrior, but I use to watch G4 to catch up on the pros, hear about new games, and such.

Holy fuck i actually remember seeing that O__O Good shit m9

Also it was ok when they did Ninja warrior in moderation but..really it became "Cops" TV

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
« Reply #4 on: 27 Mar 2015, 23:26 »

TECH TV WAS GLORIOUS.

Nothing else.