Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the Intaki who supported Caldari independence from the Federation were first exiled from the Federation, and then attacked by Caldari radicals demanding the expulsion of all foreigners? For more, read here.

Author Topic: [Collab] Agent UO - OOC discussion/Plotting  (Read 1072 times)

Utari Onzo

[Collab] Agent UO - OOC discussion/Plotting
« on: 15 Mar 2015, 09:29 »

Ok, so Utari is having problems with his clones. They keep having the same neural defficiency, where in he suffers from a mild form of parkinson's disease. The longer he's in any given clone, the worse the effects become.

Basically, someone's tampered with his clone contract/template. Further, a certain illegaly created capsuleer is going to come on to the scene who happens to look just like Utari. This thread is gonna be me asking for help in running this arc. Brainstorming/plotting assistance as it goes along would be cool.

1) Ideas on who might be interested in stealing/tampering with Utari's genetic data. I've already established it's started from around the time he left Capital Fusion and went into wormhole space

2) Assistance in staging an 'attack' on Utari's clone facility in Jan. Your characters won't know this, but Utari has been using a less then reputable cloning corp since leaving empire due to arious issues with his security status at several times in his career. That and he doesn't trust anyone 'officially' tied in to empire.

3) Possible targets for the clone Utari to attack, perhaps either to frame him or further some group's agenda? Whom would he come into conflict with over this clone's actions?

Lyn Farel

Re: [Collab] Agent UO - OOC discussion/Plotting
« Reply #1 on: 15 Mar 2015, 10:57 »

1) and 2) I don't play a pirate or rogue character, so I am afraid I can't help much for those... It would take something rather unusual for Lyn to storm a cloning facility or clonejacking people's clones.  :eek:

3) I don't know, what could his ebil clone be after ?

Utari Onzo

Re: [Collab] Agent UO - OOC discussion/Plotting
« Reply #2 on: 15 Mar 2015, 11:03 »

1) and 2) I don't play a pirate or rogue character, so I am afraid I can't help much for those... It would take something rather unusual for Lyn to storm a cloning facility or clonejacking people's clones.  :eek:

3) I don't know, what could his ebil clone be after ?

You could be trying to stop him destroying it though.

As for 3) that's what I'm not sure about, I'm actually thinking he could be doing some things for Serpentis as they 'might' have a connection to the cloning facility...