Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

that the ISHAEKA Reports warned about the Sansha Nation Incursions possiblily occuring.

Author Topic: very new to EVE looking for RP corp  (Read 1434 times)

Nadircamper

• Clonejack
very new to EVE looking for RP corp
« on: 12 Mar 2015, 19:22 »

Havent been playing long, don't know too much of the lore etc...but I enjoy RP'ing and enjoy learning. Looking for mature corp who are okay with someone new to the game without wanting them to rush through the fun early game to get up to speed.

Arkon Sarain

• Egger
Re: very new to EVE looking for RP corp
« Reply #1 on: 12 Mar 2015, 19:36 »

Do you know which faction you are interested in yet? I.e. Amarr, Gallente, or maybe one of the pirates like Guristas? :D

Because I am sure there are many corporations and player communities out there that would be glad for a fresh face. :)

-A

Alain Colcer

• Pod Captain
« Reply #2 on: 13 Mar 2015, 07:03 »

you could also try joining eve-university for a while, learn the intrincacies of EvE and then jump to an RP corp of your choice.

Anyanka Funk

« Reply #3 on: 13 Mar 2015, 07:58 »

Find who you think you'll like your character to be. Maybe blonde, maybe religious, maybe a cannibal? Go from there.

Lyn Farel

« Reply #4 on: 13 Mar 2015, 10:22 »

What are you looking for ?

Questions to ask as a RPer :

- What faction do I like the most (influence your loyalties and standings, as well as the RP enemies you will get) ? What kind of character do I want to play (combat, pacifist, industrialist, trader, explorer, etc, influences your career ingame) ?

- Is my character RP more important than the groups I want to be with to have OOC fun ingame ? Or is it the contrary ? What do I have to compromise to find what I want to do ingame, what are the existing RP groups and what do they do, does it fit what I want to do, and does it fit my character loyalties ? etc etc

ValentinaDLM

• Wetgraver
  • Totally a Toaster
« Reply #5 on: 13 Mar 2015, 13:11 »

I think the single biggest thing to figure out is do you want to RP primarily with the F1 key? :)

It does matter quite a bit the quality and quantity of PVP is widely varied among RP groups.

ValentinaDLM

• Wetgraver
  • Totally a Toaster
« Reply #6 on: 13 Mar 2015, 13:12 »

I think the single biggest thing to figure out is do you want to RP primarily with the F1 key? :)

It does matter quite a bit the quality and quantity of PVP is widely varied among RP groups.