Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

a demonstration by the pro-cloning group Imperial Immortality Foundation was attacked by the Imperial Army using nanotoxin in YC106, resulting in numerous fatalities.

Author Topic: [Character] ValentinaDLM  (Read 2165 times)

ValentinaDLM

• Wetgraver
  • Totally a Toaster
[Character] ValentinaDLM
« on: 06 Mar 2015, 03:53 »

((Written from the point of view of a DED threat assessment, I welcome any OOC feedback :) ))
Name: Valentina De La Mancha
Height: 170cm (5'7")
Weight: 49kg (107lbs)
Place of birth: Gamis VII - Derelik, Ammatar Mandate
Ethnic background: 50% Brutor, 50% Nefantar (refers to herself as Brutor)
Security Status: -9.1

Description:
Valentina De La Mancha has a svelte build, and looks more fragile than her demeanor would suggest. Over the years her appearance has become less stereotypical of what a Brutor would generally look like. She generally wears her hair long, and her clothes tend to be of the military variety, usually sporting Sansha's Nation logos. She has a lower pitched, soft, sultry voice, that doesn't seem like it belongs on someone with such a small body.

History :
Her father was Brutor, her mother Nefantar, neither were slaves, and Valentina was never enslaved. She appears to have one sister. Whilst she struggled with her faith her entire childhood and growing up, she had been very loyal to the Amarrian culture and faith that she had been raised in. Upon becoming a capsuleer she was still very much loyal to this, but openly admitted she didn't actually believe in the faith itself and never had, but saw it was the only tool available to unify all people under peace. For many years after becoming a capsuleer, she professed loyalty to the Mandate.

She did however during this time, and to this day refer to herself as Brutor despite her mixed ancestory, the reason has not been publicly recorded by DED agents. It has however, been recorded in a great many instances, her expressing disdain, and self loathing at her Brutor heritage, though in recent years this seems to have been replaced with an indifferent, leaning towards positive outlook towards the Brutor Tribe and Minmatar culture in general.

During the upliftings that occurred, she ventured on to a so called "exploration mission" to Stain to try and understand the events that were unfolding. All of the while, she had continued to participate in Anti-Sansha fleets, however upon her return, she refused to fly anything other than logistics ships. During one of these upliftings, she had asked Citizen Astur, if the unity of Nation could bring about peace, for all people, and Citizen Astur told her yes.

During the next fleet operation that she participated in she had called for her fleet to repair her despite not having taken any damage according to our records, then proceeded to attempt to repair Slave Heavenbound02's Chimera, resulting in the immediate dispatch of DED forces to eliminate her, and anyone else who was assisting her at the time. The next day, she was seen alongside Drake Arson and other suspected Sansha's Nation sympathizers destroying Koja Tsutariba's Caldari Navy Scorpion which was registered as a vessel of the Caldari Navy and the Caldari state and was attempting to assist capsuleers in stopping the uplifting.

While Capsuleers are fickle, and the evidence at first suggests that she has changed loyalties many times, upon closer examination of records, and activities, there is no prolonged period of time since her assistance of Sansha's Nation in Ruvas, that she hasn't engaged in some sort of pro Sansha's nation activity from the benign spouting of propaganda to the destruction of DED vessels in Stain.

She seems to be very emotionally driven, and her actions are not always logical. It is known that she has been unsuccessful at maintaining romantic relationships and intel suggests that her parents have disowned her and have attempted to do everything they can to disassociate themselves from her. DED agents would be cautioned not to attempt to reason with her, it would be likely that she is incapable due to mental conditioning, implants, or perhaps sincerely held belief to disobey Sansha's Nation.

Currently it would appear that her contract with Pyre Falcon Defence and Security prohibits her from acquiring biomass for the Nation, however reports of her destruction of DED vessels in Stain likely at the behest of Sansha's Nation would indicate that her loyalties are the same as they ever were.

DED Threat assessment: Deadly

ValentinaDLM

• Wetgraver
  • Totally a Toaster
Re: [Character] ValentinaDLM
« Reply #1 on: 10 Apr 2015, 02:46 »

As an Update: Since Val has been trying to like get in touch with her Minmatar heritage, she is only flying pirate faction ships (She is still a pirate after all), Support ships/Ships FC orders me to fly, and Minmatar ships. It was painful for me to sell that Ishtar and buy a Muninn, but since no one is explaining to Val what it means to be Matari she is going to try to learn if via combat :P I don't want to put RP > PvP though, so I am not willing to commit to something like PIE does, that is too hardcore for me :P The result basically is going from an almost evenly balanced use of the 4 major races to this: https://eve-kill.net/?a=pilot_detail&plt_id=737431&view=ships_weapons&m=04&y=2015

This has also had the side effect of making me realize, Minmatar ships are still awesome, and I am roaming in jags and rifters like it is 2009.

Truth be told, I don't know where I am going to end up going with this, but already IC val has started to appreciate the thoughts that went into the design of the ships, and feels more and more that she was wrong to claim Amarrian technology so superior to Matari technology (but she certainly feels Nation is more advanced!).

Lyn Farel

« Reply #2 on: 10 Apr 2015, 04:52 »

Good luck i, your endeavours  :P

ValentinaDLM

• Wetgraver
  • Totally a Toaster
« Reply #3 on: 03 May 2015, 02:36 »

Had some really good RP recently. Here is a short recap:

Val has settled trying to take her parents and getting implants to make her love her again isn't a good thing and will not do it now. Also attempting to erase or alter her memories is something she has resolved not to do. Ayallah was really key in this choice but many others helped her along to this conclusion.

Scherezad is also to not her for examining Val for Sansha implants, and along the way really got Val to thinking that implanting people to make them who you want them to be is probably not something that would be smart to do.

What this does is stop me from going in the direction I was going to go in, namely after implanting her parents getting very depressed and angry over their love being fake and when attempting to get the implants removed they were going to die and she was going to just have a downward spiral. That was going to be tough to RP so I am glad I get a chance to do something else.

In any case she hasn't publicly stated what the results that Scherezad found were, there have been a few rumors and maybe some hints, but Val isn't quite ready to talk about it. So if she seems all moody the. Understand she has a lot going on in her head.

There are a couple of directions this can go depending on how the RP plays out so I am pretty excited to see it all unfold :)

Also sorry for typos this was sent from my iPhone so they are unavoidable.

ValentinaDLM

• Wetgraver
  • Totally a Toaster
« Reply #4 on: 30 May 2015, 16:45 »

All OOC:
So Val got a temporary naming tattoo, because ultimately she wants to get a voluval and she wants to follow it as: temp naming tattoo, voluval, permanent naming tattoo. Since naming Tattoos are on the face, she got one on the face so her look has changed a bit:

I actually removed her smile from this. She is very happy with her boyfriend, and she is very happy with her friends, but she has been having some issues with having terrible nightmares about her past, and she has been drinking far more than she used to. She has also been struggling with her actions, and what damage she causes on a regular basis. So overall she is deeply unhappy, but if you ask her IC she will tell you it is the happiest she has ever been,

Jennifer Starfall

• Egger
« Reply #5 on: 31 May 2015, 08:17 »

It's very likely that Val would be aware that Jenn suffers from regular recurring nightmares tied to her past. Feel free to have Val reach out for a sympathetic ear or advice.

I like the tattoo.

ValentinaDLM

• Wetgraver
  • Totally a Toaster
« Reply #6 on: 10 Dec 2015, 20:17 »

So just another update basically,  Val went pretty strongly Minmatar and is a director in a minmatar alliance in the Milita now (in truth I run it but IC Svetlana Laknaya does). Val remains commited to finding a place to belong and pushes her clans stance of Caldari and Minmatar cooperation.

While doing this she is also an Industrialist in addition to being a combat FC and pilot mainly out of a desire to help improve the Minmatar economy.