Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

that non-capsuleer viewership of the Intergalactic Summit reaches into the hundreds of millions and vehement debates rage within planetary communities based on the positions espoused there by capsuleers.

Author Topic: The search for Lisa [Collab effort?]  (Read 841 times)

Utari Onzo

The search for Lisa [Collab effort?]
« on: 04 Mar 2015, 12:31 »

With Lisa 'stuck in a wormhole' according to her blog I thought it'd be fun for Utari to try and find her. https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=5550390#post5550390

The main thing I need is a list of all J-Sig systems that have a terrestial planet. Hopefully there's enough that when Lisa comes back to the game I might not have scanned them all, incase they want their character to return off their own steam, or whatever. Also, Lisa, feel free to mail me/pm me if you wanna help guide this as/when you can :)

Secondary cool things would be if your character is good at communications tech.

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer
Re: The search for Lisa [Collab effort?]
« Reply #1 on: 04 Mar 2015, 12:59 »

There are around 2500 WH systems IIRC. Now, someone like Saede could probably say for sure, but I think quite a few of them have rocky planets. You will probably not run out.  :D

Also, we met earlier in OOC/Summit, I'm also Hilion Narath. Wanted to make clear any silliness about the search was IC, OOC I'm all for this type of stuff. :)

Saede Riordan

• Immoral Compass
  • Demigod
  • Through the distorted lens I found a cure
    • All the cool hippies have tumblr
« Reply #2 on: 04 Mar 2015, 13:24 »

2500ish systems yeah, at least half of them rocky.

Even with a J-number, it'd be difficult. Without one? Well there's pretty much no way to find her off of the amount of data we have now. If we had like, all the planets in her system, or the class of wormhole she went through, or just...more, we could maybe figure something out.

But as it stands, needle in a haystack doesn't even begin to cover it. And unless she's constantly spamming local asking for rescue, we could fly straight through her system and not even know she's there.
« Last Edit: 04 Mar 2015, 13:48 by Saede Riordan »
Personal Blog//Character Blog
A ship in harbour is safe, but that's not what ships are built for.

Utari Onzo

« Reply #3 on: 04 Mar 2015, 13:41 »

I'm mostly going to be playing this in response to whatever Lisa posts so it'll update/evolve alongside that. ATM it's just Utari wanting to get the word out.

Honourblade3

« Reply #4 on: 04 Mar 2015, 22:08 »

I would be up for this.. Eli needs to get his name more well known as he is leaving the academy soon! :D I will help! I cant scan for the life of me.. But i have a shiny ship.. And I can be defence :) and Amarr ships have.. Really really big.. Cargo area's.. For people.. So i will be good to save a group of standard people :D