Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Lai Dai Infinity Systems is a capsuleer partner of the Lai Dai Corporation? Read more here

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Collaborative Effort: Aria Takes a Walk (Dam-Torsad OOC)  (Read 13109 times)

Lunarisse Aspenstar

Re: Collaborative Effort: Aria Takes a Walk (Dam-Torsad OOC)
« Reply #90 on: 14 Apr 2015, 07:41 »

Same! it was easter break here and I had too much going on. I still have one more scene in mind to play out for Aria.

Lunarisse Aspenstar

« Reply #91 on: 15 Apr 2015, 07:56 »

I am done with my planned contributions (meaning to show scenes involving religion, trade, and learning). I really enjoyed participating.  This was my first try at any kind of forum rp (as well as first try writing in an eve setting).

I left an easter egg for Aria to follow up on if she wishes based on an ooc comment above.  There was a pamphleteer in their travels.

Also a minor easter egg I suppose, some of the named characters making an appearance in my posts exist in game and are available for rp :)
« Last Edit: 15 Apr 2015, 07:59 by Lunarisse Aspenstar »

Arkon Sarain

• Egger
« Reply #92 on: 15 Apr 2015, 08:06 »

I am done with my planned contributions (meaning to show scenes involving religion, trade, and learning). I really enjoyed participating.  This was my first try at any kind of forum rp (as well as first try writing in an eve setting).

I left an easter egg for Aria to follow up on if she wishes based on an ooc comment above.  There was a pamphleteer in their travels.

Also a minor easter egg I suppose, some of the named characters making an appearance in my posts exist in game and are available for rp :)

Thank you so much for your awesome posts Luna, they helped to create a great world to interact with and it was wonderfully diverse (and the references to in-game characters like Zateki was a cool touch!). :)

Arkon Sarain

• Egger
« Reply #93 on: 19 Apr 2015, 08:35 »

Just sticking my head in to say if anyone wanted to offer another scene or place please do so :D

Otherwise I will probably be winding down I think, a slow wander back via the sea-side most likely. :)

Jace

• Veteran
« Reply #94 on: 20 Apr 2015, 14:23 »

Just wanted to say that this was an awesome idea. The possibilities for post-based RP like this are fairly endless.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]