Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Quafe is so popular it once prevented a war? Read more in the Chron

Author Topic: Event Announcement -Readings of the Winning Entries in YC 116 Writing Contest  (Read 653 times)

Lunarisse Aspenstar

Event: Readings of the Winning Entries in the YC 116 Capsuleer Writing Contest
When: March 7th, 23:00

I am pleased to announce that any winners who wish are invited to read excerpts (or if short, the entirety) of their works which obtained prizes in the YC 116 Capsuleer Writing Contest.

While the poetry winners were published in New Eden Times, due to unforeseen issues with the publisher, the balance of the works had not been and these works deserve a day in the sun.

While there will again be a variety of spirits and wines from across the cluster I am also pleased to highlight Amarr wines and brews. As the Faithful know, the Amarr hold wines and spirits (in moderation!) close to their heart and palates.

No RSVP is required unless you wish to do a reading. To ensure a schedule is set, I cordially ask any who wish to read to please contact me so we can set a line up.

The event and its participants will be subject to the usual rules and arrangements of conduct, security, and access with respect to the Venue

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

((OOC Note - since the publication arrangements fell apart, I plan to post the winning entries here in backstage as I indicated previously was an option.  Such will be done after March 7th unless I am asked not to by any of the writers!))

Lunarisse Aspenstar

Bump - in one hour.  Even if you just want an excuse to meet people and rp. It'll probably be short and be a good way to say hi!

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind

Please behave in the Masque, if you're going: I've given Luna access to the banhammer closet for the night. You've been warned. ;)

Have fun!
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.