Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The command division of the Angel Cartel is called the Dominations.

Author Topic: Re: State of the Eve RP 2014 - 2015  (Read 915 times)

Liuni Kalthis

• Wetgraver
Re: State of the Eve RP 2014 - 2015
« on: 22 Jan 2015, 15:50 »

Wormholes are irrelevant, because the RP in them might as well be in a different game, because of the fundamental lack of interaction between wormholes and the rest of the universe. The whole thing about being able to physically control access by closing the wormholes as they open, limits interaction with the rest of the game world. Other than noise in chat channels.

I come back from class to see this crap (Not to mention all the other pages you people posted) which can be summed up as follows: "STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE AND LIKE WHAT I DO LIKE!"

While I'm no fan of how things played out in paradox for -me- (Was over a year ago) I know a lot of people find it fun and the close net community (With the drama and without) to be what draws them into eve. To discredit Saede and her group as not really rping after all the time and effort they put into the forums on here and IGS is a disservice to both you and the RP community as a hole. TO SUM IT UP!

Not sure if troll or stupid.

For the rest of it, join scopeworks and/or blooder faction. With enough blood of Amarr we might summon Silas back for the great Table reclaiming of 2015.

Liuni Kalthis

• Wetgraver
Re: Re: State of the Eve RP 2014 - 2015
« Reply #1 on: 22 Jan 2015, 16:21 »

Eh I made my views on a certain sub-sec of PYRE clear. As I said multiple times last night its not because of them being sansha but their ooc actions, and my ooc reactions.

Do I dislike Pyre as a whole? No, hell I still like zanzi he hasn't tried to get me to second guess friends and we generally have a good talk when we are on together. Do I dislike Pieter? Fuck no. Do I dislike Des? Only when I'm flying a catalyst and she primaries me.... Do I dislike Kala? No she dishes it out as good as she takes it. (The rest of the Pyre people I haven't met)

As for the sub-sec: Do I dislike some of the things TS-F did and laughed for a month at a new person? (And I mean new to pc gaming in the first place) Yes. Do I dislike them banning people for no real reason in their moderation of OOC and such? Yes. Do I dislike how they yank people out of their public channels and RP channels because one member has a hardon for fake power (A whim as he called it when I was on an alt)? Yes.

Not to mention their pity parties they tend to have; its one thing to be an asshat but its another to be an asshat then wonder why people don't like you and cry about it.
« Last Edit: 22 Jan 2015, 16:34 by Liuni Kalthis »

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer
Re: State of the Eve RP 2014 - 2015
« Reply #2 on: 22 Jan 2015, 21:10 »

[mod]Modded because making accusations about people abusing mod power, 'pity party', etc, and the phrase 'not sure if troll or stupid' aren't really appropriate here. Feel free to repost without the flamebaity/insulting content (Particularly the second post, which I think did have some salient points in it) - this is a place for discussion, not airing your personal grievances with a corp.[/mod]
« Last Edit: 22 Jan 2015, 22:02 by Silver Night »