Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Serpentis Corporation was initially a Gallentean research firm that evolved into a drug cartel? Read more here.

Author Topic: Cult of the Lash [LASH.]  (Read 1094 times)

Anyanka Funk

Cult of the Lash [LASH.]
« on: 13 Jan 2015, 12:28 »

Join Cult of the Lash for Blood Raider roleplay!   :evil:
« Last Edit: 20 Feb 2015, 21:11 by Anyanka Funk »

Ember Vykos

• Not so bitter bitter fucking vet...
  • Pod Captain
  • I bring nothing to the table.
Re: Cult of the Lash [HDNST]
« Reply #1 on: 14 Jan 2015, 08:20 »

Probably not joining anytime soon or maybe at all, but curious about corp info and rp aspects etc lol. Got anything of the sort or is it still in development or something :?:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Current active RP character(s) - Kairelle
Past RP characters - Ember Vykos, Simca Develon

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
  • The Truth will make ye Fret.
Re: Cult of the Lash [HDNST]
« Reply #2 on: 14 Jan 2015, 08:31 »

I'd advise against spreading yourself thin over too many corps, no matter how many alts you sit on.

Anyanka Funk

Re: Cult of the Lash [LASH.]
« Reply #3 on: 23 Feb 2015, 13:14 »

Anyanka Funk

Re: Cult of the Lash [LASH.]
« Reply #4 on: 05 Mar 2015, 13:53 »

Our corp seems to be becoming full blown high security pirates.

We are looking for more Sani Sabik Blood Raiders to do raids (shuttle and pod smash and grab) around Amarr and Caldari space, although anywhere is fine too. Getting or having negative ten security status is a plus. We are currently in Minmatar militia, so ganking wartargets in highsec gives you an extra volley or a chance to warp out before getting shot by the cops so you can come back to fight more.

Also if you can fly a purifier, level four missions are pretty easy isk faucets so long as you are careful not to get ganked. They are actually easier than doing missions in null sec. Also if anyone is interested in doing Blood Raiders missions in null sec, I have access to level four Blood Raider missions and would gladly fly out and help.

Our corp has prettty chill people but no comms and no fleet. Fleet with Kalo Askold if you want to be in Sani Sabik fleet, Kalo has put a lot of :effort: into making her fleet a staple nightly us tz min militia fleet. I'm just looking for fellow Blood Raiders to help me gank and steal loots!

We also roleplay!
« Last Edit: 05 Mar 2015, 13:57 by Anyanka Funk »