Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The voice of the AI on capsuleer ships was recorded by Excena Foer? Read more here

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10

Author Topic: Scope Works [SWCW] (low/nul pvp) Recruiting  (Read 18437 times)

Deitra Vess

• Immature Quasi Terrorist Interceptor Pilot
  • Egger
Re: Scope Works [SWCW] <TISHU.> (low/nul pvp) Recruiting
« Reply #45 on: 16 Jan 2015, 12:40 »

your about as much a pirate as I am....

:yar:

Yarr...

Anskek

« Reply #46 on: 16 Jan 2015, 14:06 »

On a more serious note, I do wanna give a shout out to all of our members in Scope Works. It’s close to our one year anniversary as a corp, and like..what 2 years being together through NPC corp? Been one hell of a wild ride :D

In particular I wanna give a bit shout out to all the RPers who’ve joined us and/or supported us in one way or another (be it combat, isk, or simply morale). You’ve all done a bad ass job and really grown as pvpers and FC’s. I’m proud of each and every one of you standing up in the face of adversity (see what I did thar) against those who said you and this corp would go nowhere and never amount to anything.

Avio, you and I met and talked more when you were in a pretty bad state of mind. I’m insanely and absolutely proud of how far you’ve come as a player and a person. Your ability to FC, your willingness to learn, and your persistence in always fighting the good fight make you a damn good person.

Liuni, you snarky bitch. I was hesitant to have you fly with us for obvious reasons, but you proved me wrong. Your ability to FC and learn quickly are impressive. I’m happy as fuck you’re flying with us (despite the derp) and hope you stay around. You’re always there for everyone, especially me. Thank you.

Saerin…ooooh Saerin. You annoy the ever living fuck out of me but you too have grown. I don’t think Scope Works would be Scope Works without you now!

Trensk, fix your god damn computer and get back in the game you jerk.

Osyn, never not post. Ever. God bless you ya brilliant bastard.

Deitra, you haven’t been with us too long, but holy crap are you efficient. Your skills in everything from indy to combat/tackle never cease to amaze me. I hope you’ll be around with us for a long while!

It’s not quite the year anniversary yet, but what the hell why not? We reject your temporal reality and substitute our own. Here’s to another year of New Eden not being able to Cope with the Scope!

Liuni Kalthis

• Wetgraver
« Reply #47 on: 16 Jan 2015, 14:29 »

On a more serious note, I do wanna give a shout out to all of our members in Scope Works. It’s close to our one year anniversary as a corp, and like..what 2 years being together through NPC corp? Been one hell of a wild ride :D

In particular I wanna give a bit shout out to all the RPers who’ve joined us and/or supported us in one way or another (be it combat, isk, or simply morale). You’ve all done a bad ass job and really grown as pvpers and FC’s. I’m proud of each and every one of you standing up in the face of adversity (see what I did thar) against those who said you and this corp would go nowhere and never amount to anything.

Avio, you and I met and talked more when you were in a pretty bad state of mind. I’m insanely and absolutely proud of how far you’ve come as a player and a person. Your ability to FC, your willingness to learn, and your persistence in always fighting the good fight make you a damn good person.

Liuni, you snarky bitch. I was hesitant to have you fly with us for obvious reasons, but you proved me wrong. Your ability to FC and learn quickly are impressive. I’m happy as fuck you’re flying with us (despite the derp) and hope you stay around. You’re always there for everyone, especially me. Thank you.

Saerin…ooooh Saerin. You annoy the ever living fuck out of me but you too have grown. I don’t think Scope Works would be Scope Works without you now!

Trensk, fix your god damn computer and get back in the game you jerk.

Osyn, never not post. Ever. God bless you ya brilliant bastard.

Deitra, you haven’t been with us too long, but holy crap are you efficient. Your skills in everything from indy to combat/tackle never cease to amaze me. I hope you’ll be around with us for a long while!

It’s not quite the year anniversary yet, but what the hell why not? We reject your temporal reality and substitute our own. Here’s to another year of New Eden not being able to Cope with the Scope!

Anslo is Leaq'ing

Anskek

« Reply #48 on: 16 Jan 2015, 14:32 »

Why do I even try... :bash:

Havohej

• Friendly Neighborhood Forum Admin
  • Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting
« Reply #49 on: 17 Jan 2015, 10:51 »

https://zkillboard.com/br/22633/

Diggity Dunked On. Join Scope Works and you too can space jam \o/
That BR seems to indicate that only one of your logi had whoredrones deployed  :o

Twitter
This is a forum on steroids tbh. The rate at which content worth reading is being generated could get you pregnant.

Anskek

« Reply #50 on: 17 Jan 2015, 11:11 »

Yeah he was MIA half the fleet the fucker. The other stayed to save our ass.

Jace

• Veteran
« Reply #51 on: 17 Jan 2015, 14:07 »

Your fearless leader:

Anskek

« Reply #52 on: 17 Jan 2015, 14:21 »

Jace come adventure with us.

Jace

• Veteran
« Reply #53 on: 17 Jan 2015, 14:27 »

Jace come adventure with us.

I dun play EVE anymore. I just say silly things on Backstage.

Anskek

« Reply #54 on: 17 Jan 2015, 14:28 »

U suc

Jace

• Veteran
« Reply #55 on: 17 Jan 2015, 14:41 »

That's why they pay me the big bucks.

Anskek

« Reply #56 on: 17 Jan 2015, 14:46 »

Hue

Anskek

« Reply #57 on: 18 Jan 2015, 21:02 »

https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98300350/

FC WHY CANT I HOLD ALL THESE CAP AND SUPER CAP KILLS?!  JOIN SCOPE WOOOOORKS.

Anskek

« Reply #58 on: 20 Jan 2015, 09:41 »

https://zkillboard.com/br/23148/

THE BRAWLS JUST GET DANKER FC

JOIN SCOPE WORKS

Anskek

« Reply #59 on: 22 Jan 2015, 12:54 »

Big things coming soon FC's, stay tuned for leaqs and GOOOOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOoooOOOOooold~~~
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10