Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Khanid Kingdom was founded by the Khanid family royal heir after he refused to commit ritual suicide?

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: [Character] Jennifer Starfall  (Read 4819 times)

Jennifer Starfall

• Egger
[Character] Jennifer Starfall
« on: 25 Dec 2014, 21:50 »

CONCORD DED Public Capsuleer Datasheet
Name: Starfall 12-2
DED Callsign: Jennifer Starfall
Blood Type: A+
Height: 157 cm (5' 2")
Weight: 56 kg (123 lbs)
Hair Colour: Dark brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Political Alignment: None
Date of Birth: 18 May, 86YC
Place of Birth: Creche 32X, Zainou Biotech Research Center, Pakkonen IV
Employment History: Tsurokigaarai, Ghost Festival, Veto., The Synenose Accord, Pyre Falcon Defense and Security, Alexylva Paradox, Repracor Industries, Stimulus, Chrysos Aigis

DED Charges:
> Possession of stolen goods - evidence missing, under review
> Disorderly conduct - evidence missing, under review
> Piracy - evidence missing, under review
> Assault - evidence missing, under review
> Ransom - evidence missing, under review
> Murder - evidence missing, under review
> Property damage - evidence missing, under review
> Hijacking - evidence missing, under review
> Cargo theft - evidence missing, under review

DED Threat Assessment: severe
Notes: Starfall's birth records contain several anomalies. Legal analysis indicates a distinct possiblity that Starfall does not posess full Caldari State citizenship and may in fact be property of Zainou Biotech. Inquiries directed to Zainou Biotech have not provided any resolution. In view of the current political climate of the cluster, DED is currently recognizing Starfall as having provisional Caldari State citizenship. While Starfall spent several years missing in the Sansha-controlled Stain region, there are currently no indications of implantation. Cloning facility notes contain a non-substitution rider specifying neural interface elements of Caldari origin only. Update: A number of irregularities have developed in Starfall's DED criminal record and are being referred to DED Internal Affairs for investigation.

Personality Assessment: Since graduation from the State War Academy, Starfall has exhibited increasing incidents of manic-depressive behavior and signs of post-traumatic stress disorder. Medical records show no unusual traumatic events. Analysis of public communication records point towards one or more traumatic incidents during her time under Zainou Biotech care. Personality modelling shows extreme levels of loyalty to those considered by her to be her kirjuun.

Physical Assessment: Starfall has an athletic build and an olive complexion. She has a standard Caldari State ident code on the left temple and a 3-centimeter red, blocky "X" on her left shoulder blade. Her mode of dress varies between practical Caldari work clothes, Achuran yukata, Vherokior sarees and, most recently, Gallente haute couture. She does not generally wear any form of insignia apart from the insignia of her current employer. At the time that she was a registered member of the 24th Imperial Crusade she did not wear any Crusade or rank insignia. Cloning facility notes indicate abnormal central nervous system substructures with notes strictly declining corrective measures.

Zainou Biotech Project Starfall research note excerpts
[spoiler=Requires Zainou 5.0, Caldari State 8.0, or Hacking 3]
Starfall Project, batch 12, run 2. It looks like we finally have a viable genome. We are transferring a viable blastula to R&D creche 32X to bring to full term.

-----

Starfall 12-2, while the most promising genome so far, the results are far short of expected. Neural interface efficiency is only 0.9-1.7% above nominal levels. Starfall 12-2 will be evaluated for cross-architecture testing. Perhaps there's a possibility that performance levels will be increased for other architectures.

-----

During initial synchronization tests with Gallente systems, Starfall 12-2 activated the capsule's self-destruct system. The board is looking for concrete results on this project, and we cannot afford anymore delays. All testing is to be conducted either via class-3 simulators or, if necessary, with a hardline override on the self-destruct systems.

-----

Starfall 12-2 is becoming increasingly combative and uncooperative. Post-evaluation debriefing sessions have progressed to requiring tier-2 interrogation methodologies to obtain any useful information. While inconvenient, these difficulties are allowing us to better map the limits of the loyalty imperatives mapped into the genome. My instincts tell me that Starfall 12-2 is reaching the end of its utility.

-----

The director has officially pulled the plug on Project Starfall. All records and samples are to be placed in archive and flagged for permanent retention. Because there is a chance for emergent conditions to result in a resolution of cross-architectural issues, or even an improvement in interface efficiency via natural neural-map optimizations, Starfall 12-2 will be transferred to the State War Academy and monitored for development.
[/spoiler]

Zainou Biotech Internal Memo dated 117.03.16
[spoiler=Requires Zainou 5.0, Caldari State 8.0, Hacking 3, or Criminal Connections 3]
Effective immediately, post a back-channel bounty for the intact re-acquisition of Starfall 12-2. Serious injury or death as a result of operations will be met with the standard penalty clause. Upon receipt, deliver Starfall 12-2 to the Pakkonen IV facility for re-evaluation of cross-architectural inefficiencies and neural-map adaptations.
[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: 08 Sep 2015, 18:27 by Jennifer Starfall »

Jennifer Starfall

• Egger
Re: [Character] Jennifer Starfall
« Reply #1 on: 06 Jan 2015, 11:43 »

I've recently cleared my negative security status. Obviously, my status would change from "outlaw" to "clear". Should the DED Charges remain?

Halcyon

• Queen of Chocolate
  • Egger
  • Bewbs
« Reply #2 on: 06 Jan 2015, 12:33 »

That depends on whether you feel your character would have paid them off

Jennifer Starfall

• Egger
« Reply #3 on: 06 Jan 2015, 12:50 »

That depends on whether you feel your character would have paid them off

That's the thing. OOC, I bought tags off the market and turned them in and paid the service fee. I guess, IC, it would be paying off CONCORD, which would definitely fit with her publicly expressed opinions of the empires and CONCORD.

I'm thinking clear the outlaw status, leave the charges and do some writing. Hmm... maybe excerpts from a DED Internal Affairs investigation.

There's still other excerpts I need to add to this, but I'd rather be playing.

Letos

« Reply #4 on: 06 Jan 2015, 14:12 »

After our conversation recently, I decided to start a little RP thread on Jennifer's past. Maybe it comes in handy, since you're about to revise some things. Feel free to continue if you like. If you think its inappropriate I'll just close the thread with Haria leaving without any infos.

Jennifer Starfall

• Egger
« Reply #5 on: 06 Jan 2015, 14:27 »

After our conversation recently, I decided to start a little RP thread on Jennifer's past. Maybe it comes in handy, since you're about to revise some things. Feel free to continue if you like. If you think its inappropriate I'll just close the thread with Haria leaving without any infos.

I'm quite flattered, actually. The only nitpick I have with what you wrote is that Jenn didn't do any damage to Zainou. Now, if that's a deliberate fabrication or misunderstanding on Haria's part, that's cool.

Some inside information: since before he disappearance into Stain (i.e. before I retired from the game), she'd been able to do overcome some cross-architectural issues (i.e. she can fly Amarr ships), and Zainou may be interested in further information to evaluate a reacquisition of assets.

This reminds me that you did request that Jenn visit you. She'll probably take you up on it.

Letos

« Reply #6 on: 06 Jan 2015, 16:58 »

Ok, I really remembered it wrong, I guess. I thought Jennifer did some damage to Zainou. But I leave it this way. Pessimistic Haria might just expect things worse than they are :D If you want, you might just add a post to the RP thread at your leisure.

Jennifer Starfall

• Egger
« Reply #7 on: 07 Jan 2015, 08:03 »

I'm putting one together that follows on directly to yours. It should give you some idea of how the subsequent conversation would go. Also, it'll open some RP opportunity for us.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Jennifer Starfall

• Egger
« Reply #8 on: 19 Jan 2015, 16:49 »

Incidentally, for those who've read the shared story here, you will want to read the aftermath over on Haria's blog.

Jennifer Starfall

• Egger
« Reply #9 on: 23 Jan 2015, 16:02 »

Short fiction pieces about Jennifer can be found here: Portraits of a Lost Child.

Jennifer Starfall

• Egger
« Reply #10 on: 27 Feb 2015, 15:44 »

Please note, the following is all OOC. This direction has not been revealed IC by her except to a couple of individuals who are not inclined to reveal it arbitrarily.

So, after long-term exposure (since before my 5-year break) to kindness and support from various Amarrian individuals, Jenn is seriously considering a conversion to the Amarrian Faith. Please note, that this is a religious decision only, not a factional one; she has no intention of becoming an Imperial citizen (her distrust of the empires has not changed).

This is not a simple decision for her, and her mind is not completely made up, and there are some very significant (i.e. wake up soaked in sweat from a nightmare significant) concerns about it.

If you would like to be involved in this process (there are some people that I already intend to involve, and they probably can guess/know who they are), please let me know OOCly. Please don't just contact her IC out of the blue about it.

Let me say now, I'm not interested in Jenn going down a heretical path; therefore, she won't. I do not believe being a slave to IC to the point of not enjoying it (this isn't up for debate here; debate it elsewhere). So, that being said, she will not be lured to Sani Sabik. Sani Sabik are welcome to be involved as an opposition, but they will not win Jenn over. I'm also inclined for Jenn to go through with, but I'm open to it not happening if it's an interesting enough path.

The reason I'm making mentioning this here, is to insert some randomness and freshness into Jenn's RP. Having involvement outside her normal circle could be interesting. By expressing an interest to be involved, I'll make sure you have an opportunity to interact.

Samira Kernher

• Soulless Puppet
  • Veteran
  • Ardishapur Victor
« Reply #11 on: 27 Feb 2015, 16:17 »

\o/

Lyn Farel

« Reply #12 on: 27 Feb 2015, 17:56 »

Woot it spreads.

Rin Valador

• The one who cant sit still
  • Clonejack
« Reply #13 on: 27 Feb 2015, 18:13 »

:twisted:

Err, I mean

:D
On the internet no one knows you are a giraffe... no one...

Aria Jenneth

• Veteran
« Reply #14 on: 27 Feb 2015, 20:36 »

Whichever way Jennifer jumps on this, Aria is going to be keenly interested.

Pay no attention to the Dragon Age: Inquisition fear demon labeled, "Ironically, Spiders" "Amarr," lurking under the sofa.
Pages: [1] 2