Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The 'Crystal Boulevard' of Caille is both a high end shopping center and a vast shield of manufactured diamond for bunkers underneath?

Author Topic: The Minmatar Chronicles  (Read 2671 times)

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
  • The Truth will make ye Fret.
The Minmatar Chronicles
« on: 09 Jun 2010, 02:54 »

A very nicely designed site, and a snippet of video.

Anyone else getting retardedly excited about this? I'm going to follow this very closely.

shola mal

• Clonejack
Re: The Minmatar Chronicles
« Reply #1 on: 09 Jun 2010, 04:36 »

Well i no i sure am.
but then again considering the fact that im the one making the thing i sure as hell best be.
feel free to evemail me if you would like your char added to the game. obv not if ur char name is SPANKMYDOG666 that just would be silly. or some other random name.
but i cant write every one into it, so id suggest if you do want in mail me quick as to insure your in it
my in game is Shola mal

Mathra Hiede

• Omelette
« Reply #2 on: 09 Jun 2010, 05:43 »

Hey - looks pretty neat.

In the Gallery section I noticed the presence of a certain "Terragen" like planetary imaging - and good quality stuff as well, was impressed by it.

I look forward to seeing it completed and how its development progresses!

Innocence prooves nothing - Solen Sean

Gottii

• A Booty-full Mind
  • Veteran
« Reply #3 on: 09 Jun 2010, 10:22 »

Needs more rust, more duct tape, more nuclear reactors pouring greenish radiation into space.  Im dubious.
« Last Edit: 09 Jun 2010, 10:25 by Gottii »
"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'"
― Isaac Asimov

shola mal

• Clonejack
« Reply #4 on: 09 Jun 2010, 12:59 »

well dont you worry your self theres a few easters eggs i plan to add into the film, such as one scene where the main chars are walking past the shops in the station in rens i plan to add a sign saying "duct tape 50% discout- please show your minmatar citizenship card" or something along those lines.
and ive also introduced a russian rulet dateing game, from which young guys seek out an actractive female but the catch is the women are all in old wrinkled clones..so u dont know how they look till after they get a new clone..this will in play from the start of the film and is how the main char will go about scamming his way into fame and fortune

Gottii

• A Booty-full Mind
  • Veteran
« Reply #5 on: 09 Jun 2010, 13:31 »

well dont you worry your self theres a few easters eggs i plan to add into the film, such as one scene where the main chars are walking past the shops in the station in rens i plan to add a sign saying "duct tape 50% discout- please show your minmatar citizenship card" or something along those lines.
and ive also introduced a russian rulet dateing game, from which young guys seek out an actractive female but the catch is the women are all in old wrinkled clones..so u dont know how they look till after they get a new clone..this will in play from the start of the film and is how the main char will go about scamming his way into fame and fortune

:D  Glad to hear duct tape will not be ignored. 
"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'"
― Isaac Asimov

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
  • The Truth will make ye Fret.
« Reply #6 on: 09 Jun 2010, 15:44 »

... meh, boring stereotype then.

Indahar

• Stare Dad
  • Clonejack
« Reply #7 on: 10 Jun 2010, 14:58 »

Lul Lost reference. I'm already excited.
Taylor Swift is My Goddess

shola mal

• Clonejack
« Reply #8 on: 17 Jun 2010, 08:07 »

new diary update http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GVzSkpGJoc.
just show the advancent in animations made in 3Ds max