Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The original starship classes in EVE were frigates, cruisers, industrials and the elusive Battleships?

Author Topic: InOps is Recruiting PvPers  (Read 870 times)

Saede Riordan

• Immoral Compass
  • Demigod
  • Through the distorted lens I found a cure
    • All the cool hippies have tumblr
InOps is Recruiting PvPers
« on: 05 Jun 2010, 23:03 »

What we Are
Information Operations or InOps, is a cyberpunk roleplaying corp, accepting members of all races, creeds and backgrounds. We do highsec wardecs, we buy, sell, trade, and analyze information.
We have fun and pvp all the time. Founded in mid 112 out of the secret Angel Sponsered piracy initative, The White Rose Protocol. InOps has three focuses:
1. to provide Information back to the Cartel through our operations in Empire Space
2. To gather resources to further our operations via scorched earth corporate wardecs
3. To buy, sell, analyze, trade, and broker information from the cutting edge of development to the highest bidders.

InOps follows the finest tradition of the cyberpunk hacker subculture, Information warriors and data ninjas, we operate with fringe elements of other groups, on the edge of society, treading the boundaries between law and order.

Requirements to join:

Not a noob
Notice that there is no skill points requirement, the reason is, there are a lot of 30 million sp noobs who don't know how to configure their overview, there are also a lot of 5 million sp characters that can do all that, set up a pos, and know things I might know. So when I say not a noob, its not that I won't take lower sp players, its that I won't take noobs.

Cyberpunk
InOps is a cyberpunk hacker corporation, maybe transhumanists, maybe not, but that is first and foremost what our corporation is founded around. If your an anti-technologist, or a hardline Amarrian, this is probably not the corp for you.

Not Carebears
I fully intend to have regular jaunts into lowsec, 0.0, and highsec wardecs, if you are not prepared to be involved in combat, and lots of it, then this is probably not the corp for you.

NOT CAREBEARS
Really guys, I will find out. You can mine and mission run all you want in your spare time, but if you'd rather be mission running and mining then pvping, this is probably not the corp for you.

Not -10
I have nothing against pirates, and members can pirate in their spare time. But I want all my members to have at minimum, a high enough sec status to get into 1.0 systems.

If you fit the bill and are interested, Convo Nikita Alterana to talk, send me a mail, or join the IC channel: InOps
Personal Blog//Character Blog
A ship in harbour is safe, but that's not what ships are built for.