Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Egonics inc. makes a headset called an Egone that broadcasts music directly into a wearer's brain?

Author Topic: Re: Undocking character or RP alt?  (Read 597 times)

Lyn Farel

Re: Undocking character or RP alt?
« on: 27 Oct 2014, 13:15 »

Well, sorry for defending myself when asking a simple question and getting flamebaited at every single fucking post afterwards because someone didn't like what I wrote somewhere else. Really.

Lyn Farel

Re: Re: Undocking character or RP alt?
« Reply #1 on: 27 Oct 2014, 13:21 »

No but seriously, go catacomb that post or whatever, this forum atmosphere has become so obnoxious that you get jumped for pretty much anything. I think i'll keep to the Speakeasy subsection for a while, it'll be better for everyone.

Havohej

• Friendly Neighborhood Forum Admin
  • Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting
Re: Re: Undocking character or RP alt?
« Reply #2 on: 27 Oct 2014, 15:07 »

Well, sorry for defending myself when asking a simple question and getting flamebaited at every single fucking post afterwards because someone didn't like what I wrote somewhere else. Really.
YOU'RE going to talk about flamebait, Lyn?  Really?  When nearly every post is laden with some ridiculous moral judgment as previously described, usually completely irrelevant to the actual topic, what should that be considered?  'Cause it seems to be that aggressive or defensive responses should be the expected result of that approach.

Which means that nearly every post you make could be cited for flamebait, if me, or MorLag, or Silver, or any other mod really wanted to give you a hard time.  We generally don't care to be giving anyone a hard time.  Ain't nobody got time for that.  Just don't go casting aspersions on everyone who doesn't agree with you and then act all wounded about the response you usually get from doing so.

Twitter
This is a forum on steroids tbh. The rate at which content worth reading is being generated could get you pregnant.

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer
Re: Undocking character or RP alt?
« Reply #3 on: 27 Oct 2014, 19:57 »

[mod]Don't derail threads, and mods should know better than to respond to derails.[/mod]