Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Achura has been part of the State for three centuries? For more, read here.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Sarz'namarr - Shadow of Amarr  (Read 4359 times)

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
  • The Truth will make ye Fret.
Sarz'namarr - Shadow of Amarr
« on: 20 Oct 2014, 08:30 »

Quote from: Miz, explaining Sarz'namarr to someone in Down Below
The shadows cast by the Empire have reached far over hundreds and even thousands of years. From the subjugation and oppression of other bloodlines now counted within their reign of horrors, through the inexcusable invasion and enslavement of the Tribes, and their enduring will for Reclaiming all of New Eden all excused by their mad Faith... their shadow has fallen on every corner of New Eden.

In such shade, things grow. Deprived of light, these things are not beautiful. These things are bondage. Fear. Suffering. Anger. Pain. Terror.

Uprising.

The Tribes began something long ago. They rose up and broke the chains imposed on them, pushing back the Empire's stranglehold on New Eden, at least to a small degree. It was a start. It was not enough. The Empire still holds the majority of our people in bondage and slavery. Generations upon generations go through life as property and a commodity from birth to death, in breeding facilities and other avenues of terror that has yet to be rivaled in our corner of the galaxy.

It claims that this is right and just.

We see things otherwise. We grew in the Empire's shadow. We were molded by them. Twisted from our heritage into something else.

Now the shadow created by the Empire falls upon the Empire itself, and in that shadow it will know the same things we did.

So, since there are no rawrmatar left in the RP community, this is an experiment to see if such a thing can live and sustain itself. We are two people with a history in Minmatar RP, some PvP experience and with a fairly successful "big thing" happening under our care. Last time around we were half a dozen people and we achieved a decent bit, having a little impact on New Eden and this time around we're taking off the kid's gloves.

Our in-game activities right now (once Havohej finishes grinding ISK) will generally be about taking down suitable targets in the Empire and Providence depending on what is going on in New Eden at the time. Everyone with a grudge against slavery in general, the Empire in particular and any combination of the two are certainly welcome and should visit Down Below.

Out of Game activities will include... well, you're going to see for yourself soon enough.

Update: Sarz'namarr is pretty much dead. It was largely a pipedream. Two interested people in opposite timezones. No way to get activity going.

« Last Edit: 11 Nov 2014, 10:57 by Mizhara »

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
Re: Sarz'namarr - Shadow of Amarr
« Reply #1 on: 20 Oct 2014, 14:29 »

Obviously, everyone involved are also space lesbians. Including Havo. And any other male character.

Eve gotta eve:

Vizage

• Egger
« Reply #2 on: 20 Oct 2014, 17:55 »

As I Provident I cannot approve of this...

As a Roleplayer to some degree I can...

So all in all 5/10.

Jikahr

• Egger
  • Grumpy Cat Amarr
« Reply #3 on: 20 Oct 2014, 19:46 »

What happened to the RAWRmatar?
Currently training Verbosity to level V.

Jace

• Veteran
« Reply #4 on: 20 Oct 2014, 21:14 »

Jace may head to Down Below at some point to check it out, but he obviously wouldn't join or anything. I was considering bringing other characters out to play, but I can't afford to keep subs going and I'm not playing enough to PLEX so many accounts right now. So I have to leave my ISK-making accounts subbed and let the others drop. We'll see what happens in the future.

Havohej

• Friendly Neighborhood Forum Admin
  • Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting
« Reply #5 on: 21 Oct 2014, 03:38 »

What happened to the RAWRmatar?
Miz left the corp, then I got locked up and Du'uma Fiisi died altogether.  As much fun as it was at the time, I don't think joining Star Fraction was altogether good for the corp or its direction.  It took us away from our focus, in some ways, even though we were still in the Min/Amarr warzone and shooting 24IC erryday (lol Cynogeddon and Erebus jump portal).

EDIT: Which isn't to say that Ushra'Khan isn't RAWR, they just don't have much (if any) presence in public channel RP and precious little on the IGS.  They RP with their space ships, in space.  Which is all good, but if you're not on their killmails, there's a sort of 'out of sight, out of mind' that comes into play, I think.  We hope to play that role as well as we did before.
« Last Edit: 21 Oct 2014, 03:42 by Havohej »

Twitter
This is a forum on steroids tbh. The rate at which content worth reading is being generated could get you pregnant.

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
« Reply #6 on: 21 Oct 2014, 04:15 »

I can't really find any moment to point at and say "that's when rawrmatar died out". It was already slowly dying when Du'uma Fiisi was at its heyday, and it seems the Thousand to One thing was pretty much the last thing done in the name of rawrmatar. Can't really figure out why that is.

Jocca Quinn

• Wetgraver
« Reply #7 on: 21 Oct 2014, 05:51 »

If I had the RL time and could actually pvp I would be seriously tempted by this, nice and .. dark ..

Korsavius

• Cold Wind's Blade
  • Omelette
  • "Dead man walking."
« Reply #8 on: 21 Oct 2014, 14:41 »

Character Profile - last updated 10.14.17

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
« Reply #9 on: 21 Oct 2014, 15:15 »

Much dakka. Very derp. WoW.

In other news, we just went to Provi and roused what I must say have to be the coolest response force I've seen in a mining anomaly. There was a freakin' covert cyno up by the time I landed, alongside a lot of cloaky bastards. Best laugh and vagabond loss I've ever had since that time I lost one in an L2 mission. (Don't ask, there were reasons.)

Efficiency so far is non-existent, but we're having fun at least.

Rawrmatar is slowly but surely getting back in action.

Nmaro Makari

• Nemo
  • Pod Captain
  • SHARKBAIT-HOOHAHA!
« Reply #10 on: 22 Oct 2014, 17:31 »

Dis idea

The very model of a British Minmatarian

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
« Reply #11 on: 23 Oct 2014, 10:23 »

First mission accomplished. Sarz'namarr is now KOS in CVA space. Not hard to accomplish, but every journey begins with a first step.

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
« Reply #12 on: 25 Oct 2014, 09:35 »

As Aldrith found one for PIE, here's the inevitable result of Minmatar Freedom Fighter camps: Youtube Link.

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
« Reply #13 on: 11 Nov 2014, 11:00 »

Welp, Sarz'namarr is largely dead. It never quite got off the ground. A lot of isk went into this but two people in opposite timezones aren't enough to keep a corp running and critical mass was never reached.

I got no IC way to announce this stuff, as I was given no warning IC or OOC, but Miz is just sitting in a vanity corp now.

Samira Kernher

• Soulless Puppet
  • Veteran
  • Ardishapur Victor
« Reply #14 on: 11 Nov 2014, 11:29 »

Makes me sad. Was really looking forward to it. :(

As I said in OOC though, you can always try going UK. Creating something new is always hard, maybe you can move forward better through them.
Pages: [1] 2