Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

a lone miner was detained and executed on 29.11YC105 for "suspicious curiosity" after asking passing Imperial Fleet ships "where they were going with all those guns".

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: All that is gold does not glitter - Data sites, expeditions and more  (Read 5298 times)

Alain Colcer

• Pod Captain

I had no idea this many people actually did those missions.

did them many times to point out their bugs and report improvements.....hardly any change ever came

Louella Dougans

• \o/
  • Demigod
  • \o/

I think you're intentionally missing the point, here.

No, you're missing the point.

The point is, that missions, exploration sites and other things of that nature, that provide bits of PF from time to time, means that every player's experience of the background is slightly different, and this creates a greater variety of RP stances.

You said you prefer everything laid out in books or a wiki. Which means every player and thus character, experiences the same background, there's nothing that they might encounter ingame to change their opinions on stuff. Nothing to explore in the universe. No sense of discovery. Nothing that might challenge your interpretation of the background.

which sounds a lot more dull and static and boring.
\o/

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
  • The Truth will make ye Fret.

You're still intentionally missing the point, but okay. Doesn't matter, CCP is pruning the pointless stuff out and I'm cool with that.

Jace

• Veteran

I'm not sure how I feel about you using an avatar of mine and quoting me in your sig, Miz. It's almost like I have a little fan club without the fan part. So just a club club.

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod

"Avatar of yours"? I have no idea what you're talking about. Also, I bite.

Jace

• Veteran

I'm way to lazy to go find the thread where you announced you were grabbing it - and I'm all for it, the more publicity that artist gets the better. \o/

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod

Clearly never happened. You're delusional, I say!

Jace

• Veteran

Works for me!

Me:
Pages: 1 2 [3]