Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Sleepers are an ancient culture that disappeared?

Author Topic: Oceanus Patch Size  (Read 767 times)

Jace

• Veteran
Oceanus Patch Size
« on: 29 Sep 2014, 22:02 »

I would really appreciate it if someone could take note of the Oceanus patch size and post it here. I am very close to running over my monthly data limit and need to see if I have to wait or can get away with patching tomorrow. Thanks!  :cube:

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
Re: Oceanus Patch Size
« Reply #1 on: 29 Sep 2014, 22:39 »

692.24 MB.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Jace

• Veteran
« Reply #2 on: 29 Sep 2014, 23:26 »

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #3 on: 30 Sep 2014, 05:32 »

There was another 470.71 MB to download for TQ this morning, so. vOv

Must not have had the final build on Sisi or maybe they put another one early on this morning. Can't guarantee exactly what size it will be.

Edit: Erlendur says my original number was correct, so IDK. (source) :psyccp:
« Last Edit: 30 Sep 2014, 05:39 by Morwen Lagann »
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Jace

• Veteran
« Reply #4 on: 30 Sep 2014, 07:54 »

Okay, thanks Morwen. Either way, I should be good when I get my new phone today as long as it's under 2GB. I'm going to wait and tether it to my phone since my home data plan is only 1.5GB from going over my limit. Much appreciated.