Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ladette Russeot is a Gallentean woman who in YC106, at age 17, hacked the code used by deadspace warp beacons that had been proclaimed unhackable just days before.

Author Topic: Forum picture question  (Read 1371 times)

Saikoyu

• Omelette
Forum picture question
« on: 01 Jun 2010, 16:23 »

I couldn't find another thread on this, so I'll start this one.  I just added my picture and now it is showing up at the top left of the page, which is fine, but it is overlaping the did you know? line.  Resizing the window doesn't seem to work and I can't find anything else that would shut it off or remove it from that spot, besides taking it off the forum entirely.  Does anyone else have the problem or know of a solution?  Thanks.

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
  • The Truth will make ye Fret.
Re: Forum picture question
« Reply #1 on: 01 Jun 2010, 17:22 »

Haven't tried it myself, but from the looks of it, your avatar is retardedly huge. I recommend resizing it to a more normal avatar size and see if that works.

Saikoyu

• Omelette
« Reply #2 on: 01 Jun 2010, 21:31 »

Why is it I always miss the easy answer?  Thanks, that worked. 

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
« Reply #3 on: 02 Jun 2010, 04:52 »

You're welcome. Blame the codemonkeys who didn't add a 'max size' feature to the avatars that prevented it from happening.

Aaaah, codemonkeys. Always to blame.

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod
« Reply #4 on: 02 Jun 2010, 12:15 »

Hmm. I wonder why Sai's pic is overlapping, but mine isn't? Perhaps something to do with the resolutions we were running EVE at? (I was under the impression character pics were saved at the same resolution, regardless of what resolution the game was running at)
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
« Reply #5 on: 02 Jun 2010, 12:52 »

Different resolutions out of game, I think. The forums have fixed sizes when it comes to things like width and such. *shrugs*