Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Re-Awakened Technologies Inc is a Minmatar Republic loyalist corporation? Read more here

Author Topic: [EVENT] Luna finally gets around to doing her ship sale/auction  (Read 1408 times)

Lunarisse Aspenstar

***INVITATION SENT TO AMARR MILITIA, FAITHFUL, AND ALLIES***

Dear Sirs/Madams:

I write to respectfully invite each of your respective Amarr Militia corporations and alliances, as well as other Faithful and valued allies, to a social and business function.  If you would like your members to attend, please do not hesitate to forward to your corporation or alliance.  A brief prayer service may be offered by Lady Abbess  Benedicta Sechah .

My family's corporation, Beaumonte Industries, will be holding a Militia Ship Sale and Auction on Saturday, August 23, 2014 with an eye toward aiding the militia with reduced prices.  There will be food and drink suitable to both Amarr and Caldari palates.

Tentatively the time is EVE 18:00.
Location:  AVCL Connection , Emperor Family Station, Amarr System.
Visitors may be present holographically or in person.

In order to ensure that only invited Militia members and guests benefit, the sale and auction will not utilize the contract system.

I.  THE SALE

Hulls for sale at an approximately 20% discount from Amarr prices:

50 Crucifiers - 316,000 isk
50 Executioners - 232,000 isk
50 Inquisitors - 291,000 isk
50 Punishers - 308,000 isk
50 Tormentors - 320,000 isk

Interested buyers should send me type and quantity.  First come, first serve!

II.  THE AUCTION

1 Sarum Magnate (Donated by Lady Rin Kaelestria) - Starting Bid 400,000 ISK (20%)
1 Punisher Kador Edition (Donated by Lunarisse Aspenstar)- Starting Bid 400,000
1 Imperial Navy Slicer (Donated by  Katerina Tzestu = Starting Bid 2,200,000 (20%)
1 Omen Kador Edition( Donated by Lunarisse Aspenstar) - Starting Bid 3,200,000 (20%)
1 Purifier (Donated by Witness  Arista Shahni  ) - Starting Bid 4,500,000 ISK (20%)
1 Crusader (Donated by Witness Arista Shahni) - Started Bid  5,000,000 ISK (20%)
1 Navy Omen (Donated by Lady Shalee Lianne) - Starting Bid 13,800,000 ISK (20%)
1 Prorator (Donated by Witness Arista Shahni) - Starting Bid 30,000,000 ISK (20%)
1 Harbinger Navy Issue (Donated by Lunarisse Aspenstar) - Starting Bid 34,000,000 (20%)
1 Mystery Item - Fully Fitted* (live auction only) = starting Bid 100,000,000 isk (20%)

For the auction, bids may be submitted by mail.  Live bids will also be taken at the function
starting from the 5th lowest (or higher if fewer than 5 bids) mail bid made.  Bids must be in even increments of one hundred thousand or higher except for the

Also at the live auction will be an exclusive, fully fitted hull, that is cruiser size or higher

III.  RSVP

RSVP's requested, but not required.  There will also be a limited number of door prizes.
« Last Edit: 15 Aug 2014, 07:54 by Lunarisse Aspenstar »

Ibrahim Tash-Murkon

• Wetgraver

Sadly, I will be starting a multi-day bachelor extravaganza that day and will be unavailable. :(

EDIT: But, if it's appropriate, I can think of some IC involvement that does not require attendance.
“If your hands aren’t bleeding, you aren’t working hard enough.”

Jandice Ymladris

• Collector of Civilians!
  • Wetgraver
    • Aurora Arcology News

I enjoyed this event, giving me the chance to catch a glimpse of amarr RP! I also got two neat ships out of this auction!

I also published an article on it: Amarr Militia Auction a success!

If you spot any glaring errors let me know!

Thanks for organizing this!

Kohiko Sun

• Duckling
  • Egger

I loved this. As soon as I read an Ibis was a door prize, I thought, "No Reapers?!" Then, there was one, and I could just imagine how you could have heard a pin drop. :p
Will work for pretty sig.

Jandice Ymladris

• Collector of Civilians!
  • Wetgraver
    • Aurora Arcology News

I loved this. As soon as I read an Ibis was a door prize, I thought, "No Reapers?!" Then, there was one, and I could just imagine how you could have heard a pin drop. :p

Haha indeed, the silence after the Reaper announcement was deafening  :yar: Was actually a very neat RP moment imo.