Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That PIE capsuleers do not only supply their comrades with spiced wine, but also with dark, maltey ale and fine brandy from their planetside holdings?

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: [Kronos] New Eden Store / New Clothing on Singularity  (Read 5642 times)

Synthia

• Omelette
  • I ruin RP by existing
Re: [Kronos] New Eden Store / New Clothing on Singularity
« Reply #15 on: 24 May 2014, 02:51 »

I do think it a bit funny that the Amarr-themed tops are revealing and inviting, for lack of better words. Show off your divine cleavage, and whatnot. I really cannot wait for all this, though. Are those all the new tops for men? There's a painful lack in clothing that bridges the gap between "supreme military commander" and "lazy guy wearing a camo tank top."

I think the clothes for the ladies are designed to be covert tests of faith. Any Amarr men caught drooling at the sight is obviously unpious and should receive 10 lashings doled out by the local priesthood.

Also, where's my duct-taped greasy jackets?

I'm not sure why people assume the Amarr are prudes. It might be lechery isn't considered particularly sinful in that faith?

Appropriateness. It is one thing to wear a Dress that Shows Cleavage to a theatrical premiere, it is a different thing to wear that dress to the church ice cream social.

also, Synthia is Conflicted about such outfits. On the one hand, yay clothes, on the other, The Imperial Sideboob is Not for Public Display !
The Explanatory Leaflet is a Leaflet that Explains.

Lyn Farel

« Reply #16 on: 24 May 2014, 03:40 »

Omg 9UY. Brings back memories.  :ugh:

So CCP's redoing the Noble Exchange as part of the release for Kronos. The first change people will notice is that it's been rebranded as the "New Eden Store". You'll have a new button added to your Neocom bar that you can click on that will take you to the store interface (it will also be available from the character selection screen). It's a full-screen UI rather than a window, so it's more like the character customization tool than the market. The UI is also pretty clunky at the moment: Filters don't work right, there's horrid animations you have to sit through after each purchase that you can't skip, etc.

The second thing people will notice: New clothing items, and they are reasonably priced. Current prices on Singularity for the new items range from 400 AUR for pants or shoes, to 900 AUR for coats, jackets and dresses. These prices also hold true for both male and female items - a male avatar's coat costs the same as a female avatar's dress. In addition, Aurum is now an account-wide asset, and items purchased in the NES on one character can be redeemed by another character on that account.

Anyway, I made an imgur album. Enjoy.

Thanks for the album !

For once Nex items look decent, or even good... Funny to see that their female shoes still have to accomodate the silly pose of female feet with heels all the time though (always feels like feminine objectification to me, but maybe that's my feminist side speaking...). It seems that this black rocket suit was what I have waited for Lyn since the release of Incarna. Too bad...

How much does AURUM costs these days? What is the exchange rate ?

Samira Kernher

• Soulless Puppet
  • Veteran
  • Ardishapur Victor
« Reply #17 on: 24 May 2014, 03:47 »

500a tokens are going for about 61m.

And I don't mind the heels thing, primarily because heels look great and most games don't have them. I do wish they'd just make two separate poses for different types of shoes, but that's probably asking for too much.

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #18 on: 24 May 2014, 08:31 »

Thanks for the album !

For once Nex items look decent, or even good... Funny to see that their female shoes still have to accomodate the silly pose of female feet with heels all the time though (always feels like feminine objectification to me, but maybe that's my feminist side speaking...). It seems that this black rocket suit was what I have waited for Lyn since the release of Incarna. Too bad...

How much does AURUM costs these days? What is the exchange rate ?

No problem :3

The shoes are because the avatars all have their heels up already, and they don't change shape/position with what shoes you put on, unlike certain parts of the torso when different shirts are put on. Even the "sneaker" style shoes only hide that fact.

Aurum still runs at the 3500AUR/PLEX exchange rate as far as I know, but like Samira said, there are tokens of varying size (100, 500 and 1000 iirc) available on the market.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Lunarisse Aspenstar

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
  • Shes mad but shes magic, theres no lie in her fire
« Reply #20 on: 02 Jun 2014, 12:57 »

Hmmm.

Quote from: CCP Legion
We're looking at stuff like offering multiple character training and character re-sculpt through the store. Then possibly things like race, bloodline and gender change. We are looking into what else we could offer and how they would work, but worry not, there will be no 'gold ammo' :)

Hmmmmmmm.

"Eve roleplayers scare me." - The Mittani

Vincent Pryce

« Reply #21 on: 02 Jun 2014, 13:33 »

Hmmm.

Quote from: CCP Legion
We're looking at stuff like offering multiple character training and character re-sculpt through the store. Then possibly things like race, bloodline and gender change. We are looking into what else we could offer and how they would work, but worry not, there will be no 'gold ammo' :)

Hmmmmmmm.

Hmmm here as well... Inb4namechange.

Samira Kernher

• Soulless Puppet
  • Veteran
  • Ardishapur Victor
« Reply #22 on: 02 Jun 2014, 14:56 »

So glad I bought my aurum tokens ahead of time over the last two weeks.

Here's hoping they actually mean it when they say there will be regular additions, and that they keep having reasonable prices.
Pages: 1 [2]