Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Gradient (GRD) is an independent elite capsuleer unit affiliated with the Minmatar Republic?  Read more here

Author Topic: [Character] Aylara v'Char  (Read 981 times)

Shae Tiann

• Sweet little bad girl
  • Egger
    • Sweet Little Bad Girl
[Character] Aylara v'Char
« on: 29 May 2010, 02:32 »

Figured I should put something up for my alt/second main, since I use her in RP occasionally.

Name: Aylara v'Char
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Red
Height: 5'10" (178 cm)
Weight: 150lbs (68kg)

Short Description:
A carebear with a heart of hellfire, Aylara prefers cleavage-inducing bodices and short skirts over leather leggings - or anything that shows off her shimmering tattoos. If she's stopping for a drink mid-hauling run or just off work, she might be spotted in a more economical coverall over a tank top; the tank top often has something rude written on the front.

Other Public Info:
Half-Sebiestor and half-Thukker, Aylara grew up with her mother often trying to bury her Thukker heritage so that she might enjoy the privilege of life as a Republic citizen without discrimination; as a result, Aylara likes to flaunt her less-respectable side. Her work with known pirates and helping them circumvent CONCORD's laws gives her enough thrill to make dragging herself out of bed every day worth the effort.

Not much more to say, I think. I based her partly off a friend of mine, and partly from Kaylee from Firefly, had Kaylee grown up on the wrong side of the tracks. Also:
(Last Gate)
*Shae Tiann grins. 'I don't think you've met, yet. Aylara, Ethan Verone.'
*Aylara v'Char smiles. 'Hey there.'
*Verone nods to her with a warm smile, offering a huge shovel for a hand > I'm sure the pleasure is all mine.
*Aylara v'Char returns the smile, gripping his hand firmly. 'Can't I take a little of the pleasure for myself?
*Shae Tiann grins. 'In public?'
*Verone grins to her, his grip surprsingly gently given the size of the arm it's attached to > Feel free.
*Aylara v'Char chuckles. 'If we charge everyone to watch, it's called 'entertainment'.'

(Out of character)
Verone > shae
Verone > that woman is a dirty trollop and i demand you stop this immediately =P