Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Placid Reborn is a corporation dedicated to the self-determination and prosperity of the Intaki home system and its immediate surroundings? Read more here

Author Topic: Character [Goshien Aiel]  (Read 1135 times)

Goshien

• Wetgraver
Character [Goshien Aiel]
« on: 27 May 2010, 23:07 »

Accessing Concord database....
Pilot ID: Goshien Aiel
Hair: Gray/White
Height: 5'10"
Weight: ~150 lbs

Excerpts from Pilot Summary:
Eyes have no iris', probably cosmetic.... shown to have contempt for non-capsuleer individuals....Employment history with various factions indicate mercenary attitude..... current employment with Guristas Associates began with destruction of numerous unaffiliated capsuleer vessels. Should be considered hostile if encountered and vessel destroyed on sight if caught entering high security space.

Addendum: Seen multiple times destroying capsuleers attempting to stop Sansha Nation vessels. Possible ally. Once again, should be considered hostile if encountered.

-------

I've debated whether or not to make some sort of bio. I typically don't because I end up revealing information that would otherwise be an unknown. Reading a few others saw that some were in the form of a concord file, which they would probably have have on most pilots. Also being a law enforcement body, they must suck at guarding information. It's not much, but it's all I'm gonna tell ya.