Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

that a theremax is a musical instrument constructed of a thin, black piece of rubbery material with embedded oscillators that is played by moving one's hands in the electric field it generates? (p. 100)

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Heraldic Art Services  (Read 7416 times)

Nicoletta Mithra

• Veteran
Heraldic Art Services
« on: 26 Feb 2014, 13:17 »

Mithra's Heraldic Art Services

You're an imperial Lord, but you lack a coat of arms to represent your standing accordingly? Or you didn't have to represent in the digital society until you joined the rank of capsuleers? You're a commoner, but want to represent your newfound station as a capsuleer accordingly?

I offer you to work closely with you to design a coat of arms that suits you and your situation or to re-imagine your traditional coat of arms digitally with the dignity and clear lines any piece of heraldry deserves. A variety of imperial and even non-imperial styles of heraldry can be realized!

I also offer to design logos that are oriented on the design philosophy of traditional heraldry.

A modest reimbursement for my services in the form of ISK is expected: Please contact me for details!

Examples:

Lyn Farel

Re: Heraldic Art Services
« Reply #1 on: 26 Feb 2014, 14:06 »

Nice  :)

Drakolus

« Reply #2 on: 26 Feb 2014, 16:01 »

I'm almost tempted to ask you to draw a coat of arms for a character I saw in Neverwinter...

This glorious Lord's name was: Felcher Hamsterwood 

I'm thinking a Hamster rampant gripping a large straw upon a field of green, or perhaps with three trees in the background :)

Nicoletta Mithra

• Veteran
« Reply #3 on: 26 Feb 2014, 16:26 »

I might try myself on that to add it to my portfolio. :)

Drakolus

« Reply #4 on: 26 Feb 2014, 18:34 »

I promise to do my best to track down the glorious Lord Hamsterwood and present your artwork to him if you post it somewhere accessible :).

Nicoletta Mithra

• Veteran
« Reply #5 on: 08 Mar 2014, 19:53 »

My newest piece (unfortunately not that of Felcher Hamsterwood):

Lyn Farel

« Reply #6 on: 09 Mar 2014, 04:03 »

That must take a good amount of time to do  8)

Nicoletta Mithra

• Veteran
« Reply #7 on: 09 Mar 2014, 09:59 »

It's usually a few hours work, depending on how much I already got to work with. The service I offer will be really affordable,of course depending on the time I have to invest, but I think it's quite feasible to get a decent, yet simple one - like the one with the rampant asiatic lion - for about 10 mil.

And another one, developed from the SFRIM logo, with shieldbearers and all:

« Last Edit: 31 Jul 2014, 08:16 by Nicoletta Mithra »

Ava Starfire

• Queen of Hashbrowns
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #8 on: 09 Mar 2014, 10:30 »

I really, REALLY like this!

Nicoletta Mithra

• Veteran
« Reply #9 on: 12 Jul 2014, 22:45 »

new/other version of the SFRIM OOG logo:

« Last Edit: 12 Jul 2014, 22:47 by Nicoletta Mithra »

Ibrahim Tash-Murkon

• Wetgraver
« Reply #10 on: 01 Aug 2014, 04:36 »

I just had this wonderful person dispense their wonderful service and I am genuinely impressed with the outcome. My previous family crest was just terrible (I made it) and what Nicoletta provided me with is just fantastic. It looks very much like what you might expect a symbol of heraldry to look like in twenty thousand years. If you have any need for a logo (especially one that mixes traditional origins with futuristic styling) I would completely recommend this service.

Also, I'm a tiddle (not a word) tipsy (doesn't sound like it ought to be a word, but is). The next ten contracts to Nicoletta will be 100% subsidized by me. My reasoning is that the work is beautiful, the work will spread through exposure, I like beautiful things, more contracts means more exposure, therefor spreading what I see as beautiful means increasing exposure.  As I am a Keynesian at heart, enjoy the exposure.
« Last Edit: 01 Aug 2014, 04:37 by Ibrahim Tash-Murkon »
“If your hands aren’t bleeding, you aren’t working hard enough.”

Odelya

« Reply #11 on: 01 Aug 2014, 05:17 »

I just had this wonderful person dispense their wonderful service and I am genuinely impressed with the outcome. My previous family crest was just terrible (I made it) and what Nicoletta provided me with is just fantastic. It looks very much like what you might expect a symbol of heraldry to look like in twenty thousand years. If you have any need for a logo (especially one that mixes traditional origins with futuristic styling) I would completely recommend this service.

Also, I'm a tiddle (not a word) tipsy (doesn't sound like it ought to be a word, but is). The next ten contracts to Nicoletta will be 100% subsidized by me. My reasoning is that the work is beautiful, the work will spread through exposure, I like beautiful things, more contracts means more exposure, therefor spreading what I see as beautiful means increasing exposure.  As I am a Keynesian at heart, enjoy the exposure.
Now show us your new crest, please! Would it be immoral if a follower of F. A. Hayek accepted your offer?  ;)

Nicoletta Mithra

• Veteran
« Reply #12 on: 01 Aug 2014, 06:18 »

Thank you very much for that endorsement Ibrahim!  :cube:

Utsukushi Shi

• Achur Temptress
  • Egger
  • Chuku Dansei
« Reply #13 on: 01 Aug 2014, 08:28 »

Would you be interested in doing non-amarrian crests? Some asiany type stuffs?
Sometimes one wants to get caught...

Nicoletta Mithra

• Veteran
« Reply #14 on: 01 Aug 2014, 12:44 »

I'm not limited to Amarr-themed crests/coats of arms. I also feelcomfy doing a variety of asiany stuff, as can be seen by the lion up there that was inspired by an internationally marketed thai beer. ;)

If you're interested in putting me to work, the best way is to contact me via EVE-mail and let me know what you have in mind.
« Last Edit: 01 Aug 2014, 12:46 by Nicoletta Mithra »
Pages: [1] 2