Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the Jin-Mei homeworlds of Lirsautton III and V are called Chakaux and Chandeille respectively?

Author Topic: [Character] Nicole Graves  (Read 5762 times)

DeadRow

• Bit of a Dick
  • Omelette
  • Loyal to herself
[Character] Nicole Graves
« on: 26 May 2010, 07:14 »

Physical Profile:   
Name: Nicole Graves [Profile Image attached here]
Eyes: Chestnut
Hair: Black
DOB: 24.06.91 YC
Height: 5'3" (165cm)
Weight: 119lbs (54kg)

Appearance:
When seen outside of a laboratory Nicole typically wears an Achur styled robe bearing F-TK logo, her hair neatly tied back. Nicole is a shy character and isn’t one to start off a conversation, however when approached will happily talk back.

Other public information:
Nicole was raised by her Father on Saisio III, her mother died shortly after giving birth. Nicole’s father runs a business that is part of Kaalakiota Corporation on Saisio and has only left the planet once in over 45 years. Nicole was found to be compatible for Capsuleer implants at a young age and was enrolled into the State War Academy soon after. Upon graduation from the Academy she had a brief stint with the Capsuleer Mercenary Outfit Magnificent Beavers as a scout and Electronic Warfare pilot.

After [.MB.] Nicole was recruited by In White Suits, a Federal based Manufacturing and Research Corporation, to head up a Research project. While in the corporation she also started taking contracts for the Federation Navy and Chemal Tech for additional income. These contracts soured her standing among the State and made the relationship with her father especially difficult.

During the ending of her contract with IWS she came into with Yakiya Verin Gariova Hakatain (Callsign: Stitcher) and joining ForgeTech Industries, where she is still an Employee at the time of writing, with the condition to improve her standing with the State within three months. She has since repaired the bridges that were burnt during her tenure with IWS.

[12:40:50] Kasuko Merin > He has this incredible talent for making posts at people that could be <i>literally</i> quoted straight back at him and still apply.

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.
Re: [Character] Nicole Graves
« Reply #1 on: 26 May 2010, 08:00 »

I made the mistake once of Googling that name because it seemed very RLish.

Word to the wise, don't do that from work. Like I did. >.>

Aodha Khan

« Reply #2 on: 26 May 2010, 08:06 »

I made the mistake once of Googling that name because it seemed very RLish.

Word to the wise, don't do that from work. Like I did. >.>

That just made me want to do it!  :bash:

Casiella

• Demigod
« Reply #3 on: 26 May 2010, 08:21 »

Srsly, do it from home or a personal net connection, if you want.

Alain Colcer

• Pod Captain
« Reply #4 on: 26 May 2010, 13:23 »

Srsly, do it from home or a personal net connection, if you want.

Without your wife looking over your shoulder and after you have put the children to sleep.

Casiella

• Demigod
« Reply #5 on: 26 May 2010, 13:27 »

That depends on your wife.

DeadRow

• Bit of a Dick
  • Omelette
  • Loyal to herself
« Reply #6 on: 30 May 2010, 04:08 »

:lol: :lol:

I didn't know the connection to the real life Nicole Graves until someone in an OOC told me... Since then I put the google results in my bio to funny results. Most funny was:

Egg Cracker > just want to say your bio isnt very kool
Egg Cracker > went to check extended and saw ...my kids are right over my shoulder
Egg Cracker > wasnt expecting that

[12:40:50] Kasuko Merin > He has this incredible talent for making posts at people that could be <i>literally</i> quoted straight back at him and still apply.