Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That Blood Raider ships have the same design and golden sheen as Amarrian vessels, but are mottled in rust-like vermilion? (The Burning Life p. 80)

Author Topic: Scope Alliance  (Read 690 times)

Anslol

Scope Alliance
« on: 30 Oct 2013, 08:06 »

No I'm not making an actual Alliance. However, as most know, I've been roaming actively since June nonstop. This month has been the single best month Scope has had and it's thanks not only to very dedicated Scopies, but to the blues from other player and NPC corps.

So, pending review and other shiznit, I'd like to offer (almost) everyone a chance to join up and roam with us! If you want to make an alt so your RP isn't swayed by your pvp actions, this is fine too. Ships are reimbursed should they need it as long as they are lost (1) roaming with or assisting the fleet and (2) following the very lenient doctrine of the day's fleet.

Either eve mail me or message me here if you'd like to roll with us. No SP requirements or anything like that are needed. Obviously, people wanting to run with us will be considered on a case by case basis for :reasons:. A few here have already ran with me and, despite drunken antics, can hopefully confirm the lulz and fun that are had (as well as the reimbursement).

SEE YOU IN SPACE YA SLAGS

.................\o)

AOkazon

• Wetgraver
  • 'zis is going to be ze awezome.
Re: Scope Alliance
« Reply #1 on: 30 Oct 2013, 13:19 »

Confirmed that Scope fleets are hilarious and Anslo is a semi-competent FC.

Anslol

Re: Scope Alliance
« Reply #2 on: 30 Oct 2013, 14:15 »

Not sure if commendation or backhanded compliment O-o