Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the Jin-Mei homeworlds of Lirsautton III and V are called Chakaux and Chandeille respectively?

Author Topic: [Character] Usagi Tsukino  (Read 1360 times)

Usagi Tsukino

• Wetgraver
  • Fail RPer; Doing It Wrong.
    • Usagi's Seldom Updated Twitter Account
[Character] Usagi Tsukino
« on: 23 May 2010, 01:32 »

Will probably be TL/DR for most folks, but really if your monitor is wide enough it's only about a page long.

http://bit.ly/bwqdDu

Preview:
She had a typical childhood, as one would expect a Caldari child of two Navy parents would have. However the strict upbringing did not bode well for her and she was often in trouble in both primary and secondary schooling for disciplinary issues. She was only admitted to the State War Academy as a favor to her father; as the administrator told our investigator, “Normally I wouldn't admitted her even if she was the last hope for the State!”

While her classroom time at the SWA did not go much better than her childhood schooling, Ms. Hiretsukann excelled in several other areas and ended up graduating in the top tenth of her class, despite having been suspended a record seven times. As well as getting an instructor fired and arrested for certain misdeeds with her in a utility closet.
I wrote it as a report that a investigator/profiler would write using information that I had allowed to become 'public' during the time I was role playing earlier (though since I am not a criminal profiler, I really have no idea what such a report would look like, so take that as you'd like). I really feel that if someone wants to know more about Usagi, well then, they should get to know Usagi.

That said, I am considering slapping up some other pages just to have some kind of record of Usagi's not so public background and perhaps making my seldom used Twitter account more IC. I almost feel like if I am going to get back into this, I really shouldn't half-ass it.  :D

One thing I didn't make clear, and I will explain here is that Usagi is the daughter of a Gurista 'cell' leader (don't know if you'd call it a cell, but he is fairly high up in the organization) and his mother was a Gurista infiltrator in the Caldari Navy who married her 'other' father to gain confidence.

This isn't explained in the report because 1) why would the investigator explain something to his supervisors that they already know - the report wasn't written for the general public; and 2) I think it might encourage folks to chat with Usagi about it.

If you've made it this far without passing out from blood rushing to your feet, I'd love feedback!  :P

Stimulus :: Multispectacular
<3 Gurista raised, Caldari Navy trained, Bacchanalian alt. <3
Chaotic Dreams | An IC Blog Experiment

Usagi Tsukino

• Wetgraver
  • Fail RPer; Doing It Wrong.
    • Usagi's Seldom Updated Twitter Account
Re: [Character] Usagi Tsukino
« Reply #1 on: 01 Jul 2010, 19:36 »

To further encourage myself back into RP and as a (hopefully) bonus get experience writing since I hope to eventually before my death do it professionally (don't comment on my not good gramer, i no it good isn't, editors for that  :lol:) I went ahead and had Usagi start a little journal documenting her descent into semi insanity thanks to all the narcs she takes (cause she has headaches).

I have only one post up now, and I am going to try and post any time I play. If anyone has any advice about IC blogs I'd love it, or any comments that would be awesome as well.

http://bit.ly/aLznVj (bit.ly just because I am trying to see where ppl are coming from. If anyone has issues with it, I'll post the full address.  :D)

Stimulus :: Multispectacular
<3 Gurista raised, Caldari Navy trained, Bacchanalian alt. <3
Chaotic Dreams | An IC Blog Experiment

Graelyn

• Ye Olde One
  • Veteran
  • These things just seem to happen...
Re: [Character] Usagi Tsukino
« Reply #2 on: 02 Jul 2010, 00:35 »

I see a solid foundation here. This is good.
The origin itself is not the story though, I feel.
Where will you grow, and how?

I hope to see.  8)

If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!