Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

DED has very long-standing military laws governing the conduct of its officers.

Author Topic: Greetings!  (Read 622 times)

Jandice Ymladris

• Collector of Civilians!
  • Wetgraver
    • Aurora Arcology News
Greetings!
« on: 04 Oct 2013, 08:14 »

Well far from a new player, even in RP. I'm sure some of you folks recognize me. (and many more don't, I'm still a little fish)

Started playing eve as your generic State Corporate loyalist (albeit without much RP interaction). Then took a dive in with some Angels & PvPRP fun in Curse.

My first real in-depth RP experience was when the Sansha Live events started. Joined the Anti-Sansha league. Climbed very fast on the *we trust you with sensitive intel* while staying very lowkey in RP talks. Had tons of fun with it (some people might remember me from the incessant nagging for info about nation attacks).
After the Live events ended and turn into incursions I hit a bit of a dead end tho, as by then my char didn't had much depth and my main RP interactions was with the Sansha Loyalists(wich was excellent!) and light hearted RP with non RPers for the sake of information-gathering. But outside that, I didn't had much interaction with the more RP minded folks.

I stayed around tho and through the Caldari faction Channel, I also got introduced in the Caldari RP and Summit RP wich kept my interest in RP fresh, but couldn't find an angle/goal for myself. Did learn alot about the Caldari Lore in that time.
Recently found a new purpose RP & gameplaywise by picking up on my old hobby of Civilian-collecting and turning it into an RP project (Aurora Arcology). Around this time I also got poked alot with Backstage info & little nudges to join it as well, so here I am.

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod
Re: Greetings!
« Reply #1 on: 04 Oct 2013, 09:35 »

Yoooooouuuuuu.

Hi!  :D
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

Arista Shahni

• Pod Captain
« Reply #2 on: 04 Oct 2013, 10:14 »

*glomp* :)

Ché Biko

• Space Buddho-Commu-Nihilist
  • Veteran
  • I'll face the stars or the abyss.
    • Biko's Backstage Character Thread
« Reply #3 on: 31 Oct 2013, 07:53 »