Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Your clones have your DNA, but not until you've been in them a while? For more information see the Cloning Scientific Article

Author Topic: Re: CCP Falcon: Live from OOC  (Read 840 times)

Alizabeth

• Egger
Re: CCP Falcon: Live from OOC
« on: 17 Sep 2013, 15:42 »

I made an attempt to explain.  The post was declared flamebait.  I would submit that it was not the post content that provoked the reaction, but the author.  If people cannot be civil, I will not partake.
If anyone wishes to discuss the matter with me, they are welcome to convo me in game.

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
Re: Re: CCP Falcon: Live from OOC
« Reply #1 on: 17 Sep 2013, 20:28 »

I'm not pulling punches for that waste of space.  She's awful and everyone knows it, and letting her continue to post in here while snipping the responses is ridiculous. 

If that equals a ban for me then them's the breaks, I stand by any comments directed in her direction.

Love the rest of you, she can rot.

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer
Re: CCP Falcon: Live from OOC
« Reply #2 on: 17 Sep 2013, 20:45 »

[mod]I failed to snip up far enough the first time. 1) There is a place to discuss moderation. It isn't in the thread. 2) You can pull your punches while you are on backstage or you can indeed get banned. You wouldn't be the first person who did after deciding that because they are totally right, the rules aren't relevant to them.[/mod]