Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Lutin lights are sometimes seen by ships approaching the Iyen-Oursta stargate. Many Minmatar slaves believe that seeing the lights means their firstborn son will be blessed with freedom. Read more here.

Author Topic: (recruiting) [PRIAN] Serve the State! Serve Ishukone! Join Priano!  (Read 2166 times)

Makoto Priano

Are you a citizen of the State seeking to serve Ishukone Okusaika? Are you a combat pilot seeking adventure and purpose in lawless space? If the answer to either of these questions is yes, Priano Trans-Stellar State Services (PRIAN) wants you!

PRIAN operates as a small auxiliary for the Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive, providing support for operations conducted on behalf of the Ishukone Corporation. We exploit resources, conduct reconnaissance, survey new regions, and combat the enemies of the State and Ishukone in an environment conducive to initiative and self-improvement.

In accordance with Ishukone ideals, we believe that any person is capable of demonstrating the virtues becoming a citizen of the State. Pilots will be offered provisional citizenship if they seek employment with PRIAN from outside the State.

Where we are:
The Syndicate region is an active combat zone where capsuleers frequently engage in squad and small fleet actions, operating from the safe haven of Ishukone Corporation facilities. Infrastructure is in place for planetary development, null security zone industry, and operations against Serpentis. We have a small and growing library of blueprints, secure space freighter service, and can also provide assistance with production and refining.

Who we serve:
I-RED is an established, experienced alliance which provides logistical support to its members, in pursuit of its objective to pacify territory in Syndicate. Ship replacement programs, jump freighter service, communications and intelligence channels, and other alliance infrastructure will make for an easy transition to one of the most active and challenging combat zones in New Eden.

Interested? Please contact Makoto Priano with inquiries. Prospective employees will be accepted on basis of a successful interview and background check.
« Last Edit: 15 Oct 2013, 17:46 by Makoto Priano »

Makoto Priano

Re: [PRIAN] Serve the State! Serve Ishukone! Join Priano!
« Reply #1 on: 20 Sep 2013, 14:47 »

And now, with recruitment posters!  :lol:

Elegance!
Science!
« Last Edit: 31 Oct 2013, 22:34 by Makoto Priano »

Makoto Priano

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind

Now, with more elegance!

>.>

Careful, Odelya might sue you for use of the cherry blossoms... >.>
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Makoto Priano

She's welcome to bring suit before the CBT... <.<

Odelya

Now, with more elegance!

>.>

Careful, Odelya might sue you for use of the cherry blossoms... >.>

*Odelya asks her sister to release the hounds!*

Truly beautiful!

Makoto Priano

Not the hounds! AIE!  :eek:

Makoto Priano

In other news, PRIAN will be doing a wormhole jaunt over the coming weeks! Shenanigans are likely to ensue.

John Revenent

• Taisho - Friendly Neighborhood Caldari Liberal (Punching Bag)
  • Pod Captain

Solid group, solid leadership, and knows what they want in the game. I strongly recommend PRIAN to new and old pilots alike. From what I have seen their philosophy on industry meshes well with I-RED's industrial goals, a rare breed.

Makoto Priano

D'aww! Flattery. Flattery.

So-- I'm sort of a fiend for exploration, which is still relatively new to the converts, so I'll probably be using Twitch to train the new blood for wormhole orienteering, hacking, etc.