Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Evanda Char once stole a priceless artifact from Admirals Tharrn's office and made it into ear rings precipitating a year long war?

Author Topic: im restarting my corporation & im going to make it a RP corporation!  (Read 2777 times)

Avio Yaken

• .________________________________________.
  • Egger

thank to our lovely forum gods with adding DUST 514 Sub forums i decided i should try my hardest to support the RP community of Dust

im thinking a Role playing corporation! Why? because..........profit!

now i need help of brainstorming of a theme (& name) for a Duster corporation

it has to be something you could see Foley being apart of as well as leading

my only idea so far is mercenary corp and THATS why i need help brainstorming because mercenary seems over done.....so halp plez

DUST lore is small .____.

Havohej

• Friendly Neighborhood Forum Admin
  • Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting

I'd say Dogs of War, but it's probably taken... I love Shakespeare.

Twitter
This is a forum on steroids tbh. The rate at which content worth reading is being generated could get you pregnant.

Avio Yaken

• .________________________________________.
  • Egger

I'd say Dogs of War, but it's probably taken... I love Shakespeare.

its actually the name of a pretty ok corp :x

Jikahr

• Egger
  • Grumpy Cat Amarr

You could make it a religious corporation. As Caldari, I guess that would be 'The way of the winds' religion.

The Khanid, who are dark skinned Amarr, have a bloodline called 'Cyber knights'. It sounds really cool, but it's never really detailed out in the prime fiction. They sound like ground based 'knights' to me, which essentially means vehicular.

The Khanid, who are having a civil war with the Amarr right now, have a very friendly relationship with the Caldari. In fact, many Caldari have moved to Khanid space and intermarried. Some of these people are called 'Khaldari'.

Perhaps you can look into running a company of Cyber Knights? Even as a Caldari, you could be the CEO manager instead of claiming to be a Khanid knight.

Religion is fun to roleplay, especially when you can war dec other people for heresy.
« Last Edit: 14 Oct 2014, 00:05 by Jikahr »
Currently training Verbosity to level V.