Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"Suuolo" is Caldari for friend? For more, read here

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Alexylva Paradox Recruiting for Wormhole Space Adventures  (Read 20412 times)

Saede Riordan

• Immoral Compass
  • Demigod
  • Through the distorted lens I found a cure
    • All the cool hippies have tumblr

Applied Science? All science is applied. Eventually.
- Hilen Tukoss. Program Director, Otosela Neuropsychology Center.

New Worlds Await...

Alexylva Paradox is recruiting! We are a small but highly active corporation based in C2 wormhole space, offering small-gang pvp (system defence and raiding other wormholes), Sleeper runs, and a growing industrial infrastructure. There's more money to be made out here than there are people to make it, so join us!

We are an RP corporation, focusing on transhuman themes, models of society SF exploration and mystery, and building a new utopian civilization beyond the boundaries of the Empire. We will take non-roleplayers and roleplayers alike, though non-roleplayers still have to follow corp mandates set in character, and tolerate roleplay within the corporation. 

Who Do We Want?

PvP-positive players: You don't need to be an accomplished killer, just willing to learn and willing to fight. W-space is not friendly ā€“ and the best friends you'll make out here will start as targets.

Battlecruiser & Battleship skills: Smaller ships have a role to play in wormhole space, but battlecruisers are a minimal requirement for participating in Sleeper hunts, which are a prime money-making activity.

Scanning Skills: In a wormhole, you live or die by your ability to scan your way home. Basic knowledge of core scanner probes is a necessity.

We are open to a wide variety of both RP character backgrounds and skill levels!

Who We Are

Alexylva Paradox was founded in YC114 by Saede Riordan, and its k-space operations were initially based in The Citadel, where the corporation established a sprawling research complex in the Suroken system. Shunning publicity, the Paradox corporation had early links to the Angel Cartel and was flagged as a mid- to high-threat entity by CONCORD ā€“ but no evidence of illegal activity was ever tied to the corporations' flagship laboratories.

As the Suroken laboratory complex grew, so did Paradox's ambitions. Funnelling money laundered through the Jita markets into shadowy projects involving artificial intelligence, cybernetic enhancements, and advanced planetary terraforming, Riordan and her allies soon set their sights on territory unrestricted by the laws and politics of Empyrean space. Since January of YC115 they have been progressively moving their operations out of Suroken into unknown regions of space, shuttling huge volumes of equipment off the grid.

Select images and data-files made available to potential new partners in k-space reveal that they have now colonized a large star system in w-space featuring multiple human-habitable planets, with room for millions of colonists and dozens of starbases. A growing fleet of battleships and strategic cruisers guards the corporation's valued secrecy well, hunting and dispatching any uninvited visitors.

What We Offer

-Highly active directorship in the US and UK Tzs
-Good quality Planetary Interaction opportunities and corporation POCOs
-Ship, module, and ammo bank.
-Easy access to hi-security markets
-Regular ops upwards into C4 space for both PvE and PvP.

Visit our website to apply today or contact Saede Riordan, Streya Jormagdnir, or Anatole Madullier for Q&A.
« Last Edit: 29 Jul 2013, 15:37 by Saede Riordan »
Personal Blog//Character Blog
A ship in harbour is safe, but that's not what ships are built for.

Havohej

• Friendly Neighborhood Forum Admin
  • Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting

-Highly active directorship in the US and UK Tzs
Just off work and bleary eyed, I read the above as "Highly active dictatorship."

If not for running an alliance right now, I'd still join.  Shady, Shady, Shady.. if only you'd replied to my "Who's gonna hire me" thread :p

Anyway, good group of people, really have their shit together.  Me and my Vigilant happen to be in their wormhole at the time that I post this, in fact.  o7

Twitter
This is a forum on steroids tbh. The rate at which content worth reading is being generated could get you pregnant.

Naraish Adarn

• Clonejack

We got cake :) its not a lie thou it might be pineapple flavored

Anatole Madullier

• Clonejack

I was really really trusting and quite naive when I first met ALXVP, I flew a little incurus out there into w-space without even a probe launcher on there simply to come and say hi.

Well, one thing lead to the other, and here I am! Seriously enjoying life in a wormhole which is quite different from anything in EVE I am used to really. As a total noob I was brought in and now still quite a new character all in all I settled in nicely.

Come and say hi in the H+ channel for OOC talk, or Human+ for in character talk!
Iā€™m an incredible lump of atomic stardust collated and conglomerated into a self-aware entity capable of unconditional love.

Saede Riordan

• Immoral Compass
  • Demigod

So, we're starting to get into some seriously heavy worldbuilding out here. We have plans, huge plans.

So if you've ever wanted to be part of forming your own nation-state, this might be a great opportunity.

Havohej

• Friendly Neighborhood Forum Admin
  • Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting

Been a member for several days now and it's rare to see less than 10 online at any given time.   My play time is erratic,  too, so it bends across different time zones.  Alot  fun flying with these folks!   :)

Twitter
This is a forum on steroids tbh. The rate at which content worth reading is being generated could get you pregnant.

Saede Riordan

• Immoral Compass
  • Demigod

Heya, just a heads up to everyone that we're still out here, and still recruiting.

Laurentis Thiesant

• Egger

Would recommend. You get to like suck up gas and commit violence on people and also sleepers and stuff and use cool words for wormholes.

8)

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod

[spoiler]Hope people don't mind being blue to toasters.[/spoiler]

(Spoilered on request)
« Last Edit: 05 Nov 2013, 17:35 by Esna Pitoojee »
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

Iwan Terpalen

[spoiler=It's a fad now.]Nonsense! Just remember to use proper hygiene, gloves, dental dams, and prophylactics, and the risk of catching RP leprosy is almost zero.[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: 06 Nov 2013, 12:02 by Iwan Terpalen »

Tiberious Thessalonia

• Everyone's favorite philositoaster
  • Pod Captain
  • Panini Press
Re: Alexylva Paradox Recruiting for Wormhole Space Adventures
« Reply #10 on: 05 Nov 2013, 16:50 »

Edit: ACtually, removing my response.  This is not the place.
« Last Edit: 05 Nov 2013, 17:16 by Tiberious Thessalonia »
Do you see it now?  Something is different.  Something is never was in the first part!

Vincent Pryce

« Reply #11 on: 05 Nov 2013, 17:15 »

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod
« Reply #12 on: 05 Nov 2013, 17:32 »

Okay, so apparently my post got flipped way out of proportion. I thought I was just pointing out a fairly fairly major fact that hadn't been included in the advertisement - to answer a question someone else posed, if I had (for example) posted an add for an Amarrian corp and not mentioned it was accepting of slavery, but someone else had gone and posted that it was, I'd have been perfectly cool with that - it's something prospective recruits would want to know about.

So, yeah. My apologies if it came out as dropping a big steamer on someone else's ad.  :(
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

Vincent Pryce

« Reply #13 on: 05 Nov 2013, 17:47 »

Hey, hey, hey no edits, takebacks, clarifications or apologies in the bitchfight club!  :yar:

Saede Riordan

• Immoral Compass
  • Demigod
« Reply #14 on: 06 Nov 2013, 02:39 »

I'm happy for the post push ups, even if they're for 'controversial' reasons.

Some clarification on that though: we are not Sansha's Nation loyalists. A large part of our roleplay is the fact that we are our own faction, and our being blue with TS-F a diplomatic treaty, not us swearing an oath of fealty to Sansha Kuvakei. If we were gonna do that, we would have just joined Shaktipat Revalators.
« Last Edit: 06 Nov 2013, 10:21 by Saede Riordan »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4