Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That ship crews only perform cleanup, maintenance, and lower-order operations on ships? (The Burning Life p 31)

Author Topic: [Character] Elmund Egivand  (Read 954 times)

Elmund Egivand

• Pod Captain
  • Will jib for ISK
[Character] Elmund Egivand
« on: 23 Jul 2013, 01:49 »

Name: Elmund Efelate Egivand
Eyes: Dark Brown
Hair: Dark Brown (Shaven)
Height: 165cm
Weight: 67kg

Short Description:
Shaven, trimmed beard, burn scars on cheek, chicken-feet wrinkles around eyes.

Chicken-feet wrinkles are genetic. Burn scars added to every clone as reminder of propulsion systems maintenance accident.

Background:
- Born YC80 aboard a Fenrir enroute to the Great Wildlands, shortly before the Fenrir came under fire by alleged Angel Cartel patrols in the Skarkon system.
- Raised in the ‘Egivand Enclave’, aka ‘Rust Town’ or ‘The Ngelgnieg Monolith’, a sprawling self-contained colony rooted by the crashed and refurbished Fenrir, located in the regolith zone of Skarkon II (aka the ‘Ngelgneig’).
- Father captains refurbished salvage ‘corvette’ (obsolete ship class), Mother a fission generator engineer.
- No formal education. Educated via an apprentice system. Known to be attached to his father, mother and three other Clan technicians and engineers (specialties: industrial engineering, mechatronics, materials engineering).
- Inducted into the Clan militia force on YC90. Promoted into Mechanized Division on YC92 as an MTAC operator (MTAC classification unknown. Design schematics never released from Egivand Enclave. Design share similarities with YC80-era construction and industrial MTACs. Dubbed ‘Rocketeers’ or ‘Skaters’ by raiders and bandits who had encountered them as guards for Clan convoys).
- Bounced between militia duties, job aboard his father's salvage corvette, as consumer and industrial vehicle designer and as crewman/guard for prospector expedition teams between YC95 and YC104.
- Enrolled into the Republic Military School at Loguttur I station on YC104. Recruiting officer noted that he brought along a CLAW of unknown design he disassembled and reassembled in his presence, as a ‘demonstration’.
- Attached to a training Typhoon-class battleship on YC105 as Marine Engineer, doubling as starship maintenance and repair crew and combat engineer.
- Routine genetic scans identified gene markers associated with capsule compatibility on YC108. Offered a position in the RMS Capsuleer Programme on YC108, which he accepted.
- Graduated from Capsuleer Programme on YC113. Enrolled into Eve University a month later.
- Graduated from Eve University on YC114. After a short lull in activity, joined the TLF as a contractor, before moving on YC116.
- Capsule-borne activity known to be sporadic, with long lulls followed by short bursts in activity.
- Known to have set down his first colonies on YC114 and started small-scale manufacturing on YC115.
- As of the latter half of YC117, seen in the company of a Sebiestor woman. Identification of woman still in progress.
« Last Edit: 31 Jan 2017, 22:00 by Elmund Egivand »
Deep sea fish loves you forever

Elmund Egivand

• Pod Captain
  • Will jib for ISK
Re: [Character] Elmund Egivand
« Reply #1 on: 25 Aug 2013, 21:40 »

After some thought I decided that Elmund should get his Voluval some time in the future. However, I am not going to just pick one that suits him, oh no. Voluvals are not chosen. What you got is entirely up to luck. Therefore, to keep to this trend, I decided that I am going to draw a Voluval.

Here's the plan. I am going to put together a list of Voluvals and determine the rarity of these Voluvals. Then I will prepare number of parchments, all of the same size and thickness and folded the same way, to correspond with the commonality/rarity. For example, Voluval Y is the most common one, so I prepare 20 pieces of that. Voluval Z is extremely rare, so there will only be one piece for it.

I will then put them all into a suitably large container and shake it vigorously. Then, I will draw a Voluval and use that for my character.

The only Voluval that will not be in this draw is the 'Ray of Matar', because, well, that would be silly. A privateer with the 'Ray of Matar'. Imagine that.

I am still undecided on when to draw. Maybe after this little war the corp got into, if my character's performance is exemplary enough. Or after Elmund visited the Eve Gate and returned, using the long path. Still haven't decided on what ship he should use. A Stabber, Talwar or Breacher?

Elmund Egivand

• Pod Captain
  • Will jib for ISK
Re: [Character] Elmund Egivand
« Reply #2 on: 31 Jul 2016, 10:08 »

Rework nearly everything in character profile.