Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Serpentis stole one of the six Soltueur-class Titans from the Gallente Federation?

Author Topic: Does a corp like this exsist?  (Read 610 times)

Kazuma Ry

• Cardinal Lieutenant
  • Wetgraver
  • Enlightening a Slave near you
Does a corp like this exsist?
« on: 22 Jul 2013, 15:10 »

Greetings Pilots,

It is I, Kazuma Ry, and I am thinking about finding a Corp that will fit my current playstyle.

I am currently an Industrialist, but have been having thoughts of getting back into the 24th. What I am looking for is an Amarr RP corp that won't mind me mining it up, or running the occassional distribution mission in High sec. For the FW stuff, I am thinking of really running T1 frig's while I learn the useful art of PVP. In PvP, I was thinking of the whole wolf-pack type flying, small-medium size of just frigs or frigs / Cruisers.

Is there a corp that is doing this, or would let me do this?

It should be noted that my characters loyalties are to the Amarr Empire, Empress, Khanid Kingdom and King Khanid II.

Thank you for reading this, and hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.

Kazuma Ry
"White as the falling snow. Black as our Citadels burned against the sky."

"Faith gained through knowledge and knowledge gained through Faith. In service to God, do we find the answers"

Karmilla Strife

• Omelette
Re: Does a corp like this exsist?
« Reply #1 on: 22 Jul 2013, 15:17 »

I'd say PIE, but I think some of them are not fond of Kingdom loyalists. Don't know if you are already using it or not, but you may be able to find a corp in the 'Imperial Congregation' channel.

Kazuma Ry

• Cardinal Lieutenant
  • Wetgraver
  • Enlightening a Slave near you
Re: Does a corp like this exsist?
« Reply #2 on: 22 Jul 2013, 15:32 »

Hey Karmilla,

I do use the Imperial Congregation channel, I might ask the next time I am logged on. But figured I would check here also.
I also was reading up on PIE's requirements and saw that they perfer Empire loyalist, so wasn't sure if submitting an application with them would be the best route, since Kazuma is both an Empire and Kingdom loyalist.

~ Kazuma
"White as the falling snow. Black as our Citadels burned against the sky."

"Faith gained through knowledge and knowledge gained through Faith. In service to God, do we find the answers"