Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The founder of Zainou Biotech, Todo Kirkinen, was the first person to have his mind transfered into a machine? Ishukone owns a majority stake of Zainou.

Author Topic: Omgrawr lies  (Read 1028 times)

Tomahawk Bliss

• Cut Yo' Face
  • Clonejack
Omgrawr lies
« on: 19 May 2010, 16:19 »

If you don't have the courage to challenge me don't post lies on omgrawr and then claim it's a truth.  I was in stormguars when rampage passed.  Using a death to try and paint lies againts me will not be tolerated.

And only a fool would think I write that quote, and everyone knows lies are posted there.

This is an example of ooc issues I mean when I say vendetta.  When a person fails in the game they drop to lower levels to try for satisfaction.  That is lame.

Just clarifying the lies being foisted as "proof" but third parties too lazy or too biased to spend a little thought.  Very disapointing.

Misan

• Shady Thukker & Ninja Admin
  • Pod Captain
    • Serious Thukking Business - Blog
Re: Omgrawr lies
« Reply #1 on: 19 May 2010, 16:34 »

Erm, you could first 1) post a link to what you're talking about and second 2) Address this at someone or just keep it to PMs. Right now it looks like you're just throwing accusations around generally and no one has any idea who you might be referring to. This isn't what Backstage is about.

Anyway, I've no idea what this thread is even about. Guess I'll have to check omgrawr again, I do hope there are some good quotes to find in the past few months since I've visited. :P

EVE Blog and Project Status: on hold -- busy being Thukker-esque IRL.
Twitter
What I'm busy with, if you're curious.

Havohej

• Friendly Neighborhood Forum Admin
  • Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting
Re: Omgrawr lies
« Reply #2 on: 19 May 2010, 21:41 »

[admin]Backstage@EVE-Inspiracy.com is not a place for starting OOC fights about things that happened... well, anywhere.  This is a flamewar waiting to happen.  Moved to Catacombs.I recommend seeking out the offending party and working the issue out with them directly.[/admin]

Twitter
This is a forum on steroids tbh. The rate at which content worth reading is being generated could get you pregnant.