Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You could create 5,000+ AU Deepsafe spots from the galaxy map before it was removed?

Author Topic: [character] Naraish Adarn  (Read 401 times)

Naraish Adarn

• Clonejack
[character] Naraish Adarn
« on: 11 Jul 2013, 18:14 »

Name: Naraish Adarn
Eyes: Pale blue
Hair: Graying black
Height: 178cm
Weight: 85kg
Place of birth: Saisio III (Achura) District 2

profile:
graduated late 108 YC since then he's been affiliated with small industrial corporation and  EVE university. Later on with Arek'jaalan project as materials supplier near the end stage of the project. Has since departed from EVE university and formed small unaffiliated corporation based in Tsuguwa in lonetrek. In recent internal conflict he sided with Chief executive panel due to his long standing history working for CEP's security arm in lonetrek.

While most of his pre-capsuleer history is sealed and classified some reports have leaked outside of Achura.

Personality: calm, insular, introverted.

Concord rating: low threath
attached file: Capsuleer file ((https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38396891/capsuleer%20file.pdf))
((ooc: this is sort of attempt at write of a short profile for the character the capsuleer file gives much better picture of a personality i think. also an attempt to write in security report style of briefing on a person which would come up in a background check.

thou if there are any character or lore related errors do tell since my writing skills are questionable at best in my opinion))