Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Lai Dai megacorporation has far ranging interests, is one of the foremost research companies in the cluster, and has strong links to the Khanid Kingdom?

Author Topic: Re: Grudges, forgiveness, and retcons  (Read 511 times)

Havohej

• Friendly Neighborhood Forum Admin
  • Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting
Re: Grudges, forgiveness, and retcons
« on: 26 Jun 2013, 11:02 »

Like I said in my opening post in this thread, people in CTCS have been accused of holding OOC grudges, when as far as I can see, the opposite is true.

What happens is:
Person does something IC, a CTCS person does something IC that trips them up IC, Person then immediately goes OOC and accuses CTCS people of all sorts of things, and why can CTCS not agree to change reality.
Also includes pretending to be offended and upset OOC, and posting on the ooc eve forums, inviting people to spam in our IGS threads.

It is indeed, non-constructive.

So, it is not CTCS that has OOC grudges.
[admin]The thing I don't like about this post is that, while seemingly quite reasonable on its surface, I've seen (and written) enough posts like it in my time as a forum junkie to recognize the potential for the fires of some very specific incident and/or feud to be fanned.  It practically invites an opponent to reply "No U!"
Clearly this is suboptimal for Backstage.
While I'd be hard pressed to cite letter and verse from the Rules and FAQ regarding why the above quoted content is 'off', I am quite certain that this is just one of those occasions for which we cite in same that moderation here will at times be subjective and that the spirit, rather than the letter, of the Rules is what we believe is important to maintaining a comfortable and safe posting environment for the EvE Online/DUST 514 RolePlaying Communities.
Please refrain.[/admin]

Twitter
This is a forum on steroids tbh. The rate at which content worth reading is being generated could get you pregnant.