Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Kyoko Sakoda interned with Omerta Syndicate? Read more here.

Author Topic: [Character] Senn Typhos  (Read 1402 times)

Senn Typhos

• Pod Captain
  • Strong, Silent Type
[Character] Senn Typhos
« on: 14 May 2010, 17:14 »

Pilot Name: Senn Typhos
Height: 180cm (5’11”)
Weight: 63kg (140lb)
Eyes: GRY
Hair: BRO
DOB: 31 OCT YC86
Birthplace: Osmon IV, Moon II, AnimaSys Facilities [ANMA] (DISOLVED)

Physical Description:
   Senn possesses the lean build commonly associated with Caldari military members, as well as the customary close-cropped haircut. His features are stern and sharp, and nearly flawless save for the two linear scars on his left cheek, and the group of neural connection ports on the back of his neck. He dresses in simplistic, but strict clothing, and unless otherwise barred from doing so carries a compact, but high caliber projectile pistol in a vertical shoulder holster. He is also known to carry a number of simple devices common among pod pilots, including a basic data interfacing sleeve. A young, domesticated slaver hound is often in his company, though it seems scrawny even for its wiry breed. His only perceivable bad habit is a fondness for cigarettes.

Public Information:
   Registered to AnimaSys Facilities artificial reproduction site 019, currently out of service. Transferred to Lai Dai-affiliated government orphanage after AnimaSys Facilities was dissolved due to lack of funding, YC92. Developmental tracking displayed a minor affinity for electronic interfacing, strategic and analytical processing, physical fortitude and muscle coordination. Screened for competency at age 18, determined positive candidate for pod pilot training. Transferred to School of Applied Knowledge, Akiainavas, and enrolled in PC pilot training program. Graduated and certified 12 JAN YC106. Has served numerous corporations until present date, notably the Lai Dai Protection Service, Nugoeihuvi Corporation, and Top Down. Certified up to battlecruiser class ships, core defensive and mechanical operations, navigation, weapons systems operation, and field technician skills.

(( My very first EVE character. Feedback, comments, criticism appreciated. ))
« Last Edit: 14 Aug 2010, 02:29 by Senn Typhos »
An important reminder for Placid RPers

One day they woke me up
So I could live forever
It's such a shame the same
Will never happen to you

Ken

• Will Rule for Food
  • Veteran
  • Must Love Robots
Re: [Character] Senn Typhos
« Reply #1 on: 14 May 2010, 17:32 »

Looks like a solid Caldari starting point.  Any thoughts yet on sources of conflict/mystery going forward?

Senn Typhos

• Pod Captain
  • Strong, Silent Type
« Reply #2 on: 14 May 2010, 17:41 »

Looks like a solid Caldari starting point.  Any thoughts yet on sources of conflict/mystery going forward?

Well, not particularly, yet. Since this was my first character, I decided to give him a lot of freedom for where he could move forward. Currently, since his primary facility was put out of commission, and the school program isn't funding or educating him anymore, he's a free agent. He's had to find work where he can, rather than being assigned to a military unit or anything of that sort. Hence why he's worked for Nugoeihuvi - he's just trying to earn enough to eat and keep flying.

So, potentially, he could end up back in the military structure with an industry/mining/patriot corp as internal security, or he could just as easily end up working in grey legality as a pilot for hire. Not sure which direction I'll go yet.
An important reminder for Placid RPers

One day they woke me up
So I could live forever
It's such a shame the same
Will never happen to you

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.
« Reply #3 on: 25 May 2010, 14:53 »

So, potentially, he could end up back in the military structure with an industry/mining/patriot corp as internal security, or he could just as easily end up working in grey legality as a pilot for hire. Not sure which direction I'll go yet.

Oooh! Oooh I know!