Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Re-Awakened Technologies Inc is a Minmatar Republic loyalist corporation? Read more here

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Character issue: is this godmoding?  (Read 6812 times)

Aria Jenneth

• Veteran
Re: Character issue: is this godmoding?
« Reply #60 on: 28 May 2013, 12:57 »

That matches my understanding pretty closely, Bloodbird, one caveat being whether an erratic demented capsuleer long past the point of feeling much genuine loyalty to any given group is worth trying to stop from taking herself out of upper-division play (so to speak). But yeah, that's likely to be one of the obstacles in most cases.

Not an insurmountable one, necessarily, however. Aria (as an example) had extremely strong ties to certain State entities, including both the navy and the CPF. This, to my mind, along with a goodly pile of loyalty points, translates into a fair few favors owed.

Gwen Ikiryo

• Omelette
« Reply #61 on: 02 Jun 2013, 00:44 »

Not sure if you ever got your result, but I based on a conversation I had earlier today it sounds as though both Falcon and Eterne have gone completely silent on the question-anwsering front for over a month, for some reason. So you might be out of luck.

Aria Jenneth

• Veteran
« Reply #62 on: 02 Jun 2013, 09:22 »

No result, but community response (and lack of contravening canon) is satisfactory.

I'll be proceeding on the assumption that the yarn I spun is character background rather than uncanonical "side story" for the time being.
« Last Edit: 03 Jun 2013, 17:30 by Aria Jenneth »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]