Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You fly your ship from inside a pod, not from a bridge?

Author Topic: Fed Day YC115  (Read 848 times)

Alain Colcer

• Pod Captain
Fed Day YC115
« on: 16 May 2013, 11:05 »

Anyways, this year celebrations are coming, hope to see all fed loyalists or just pro-gallente/pro-intaki (not syndicate)/pro-mannar/pro-jinmei around.

If anyone knows of a corporation OR individual who has "ties" or its related to Material Acquisition let me know

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=236399&find=unread

Regards
Bruno

Mithfindel

• (a.k.a. Axel Kurki)
  • Pod Captain
Re: Fed Day YC115
« Reply #1 on: 16 May 2013, 13:25 »

Are you sure you don't want to say "ties to Quafe"?

Shareholders:    
Quafe Company 67 %
Roden Shipyards 20 %
Aliastra 13 %

Alain Colcer

• Pod Captain
« Reply #2 on: 16 May 2013, 13:59 »

Actually, i need either a player or corp who has direct ties with Material Acquisition, not through shareholders.....the idea is they work as goodwill ambassadors and witness for the donations to be given for Caldari Prime on Gallente districts.

I invited Mr Revenent (of I-RED fame) to perform as ambassador for all the donations that will reach Caldari districts.

ie:
ties to Ishkuone for Caldari
ties to Material Acquisition for Gallente

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #3 on: 16 May 2013, 14:10 »

Not to post out of shameless self-promotion, but why create a whole new donation thing for Caldari Prime when there's one that's already existing and active? :P
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Anslol

« Reply #4 on: 16 May 2013, 14:17 »

Not to post out of shameless self-promotion, but why create a whole new donation thing for Caldari Prime when there's one that's already existing and active? :P

Says Morwen out the side of her new chrome land cruiser from Lamborghini.

Alain Colcer

• Pod Captain
« Reply #5 on: 16 May 2013, 14:49 »

care to give me a link? would like to assess if it fits, but if said donation drive is organized by Caldari loyalists, might not work out.

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #6 on: 16 May 2013, 15:01 »

I would hope that as a Federation citizen Morwen didn't look like a Caldari loyalist. ;)

IGS thread, news mention (near the end). It's also been mentioned in the Summit and Live Events MOTDs for a while now.

I just transferred over the second batch of supplies the other day and need to update the thread, actually.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

John Revenent

• Taisho - Friendly Neighborhood Caldari Liberal (Punching Bag)
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #7 on: 17 May 2013, 03:55 »

I enjoyed last years celebration. Thus I will be there again to stick out like a sore thumb again.

Aelisha Montenagre

« Reply #8 on: 17 May 2013, 05:19 »

For obvious reasons, Aelisha will not be attending.  However, I may send one of my trade delegates along as a gesture of goodwill as we do a significant amount of our procurement operations in Federation space, mainly in buying military grade vessels and exploration items the locals find. 

It sounds like it should be fun.  Will Andreus be doing the radio show again?