Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

that non-capsuleer viewership of the Intergalactic Summit reaches into the hundreds of millions and vehement debates rage within planetary communities based on the positions espoused there by capsuleers.

Author Topic: The Sansha Incursion - Minmatar Defence  (Read 2533 times)

DeT Resprox

• Egger
  • Leader of Ushra'Khan and founding member.
    • evepandora
The Sansha Incursion - Minmatar Defence
« on: 13 May 2010, 03:52 »

Following recent events and LIVE EVENTS becoming active once more in EvE, i have began moulding missions and Campaigns against storyline plots.  The following mission is available to agency members by registereing ingame at T.R.I.A.D.

Enjoy :)

DeT Resprox
Leader of the Ushra'Khan and founding member
T.R.I.A.D CEO
Minmatar Militia Fleet Commander
Founding member of the People's Republic of Minmatar

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.
Re: The Sansha Incursion - Minmatar Defence
« Reply #1 on: 13 May 2010, 07:47 »

Spellcheck? :)

DeT Resprox

• Egger
    • evepandora
« Reply #2 on: 13 May 2010, 08:08 »

:P

Its a draft printscreen, spelling errors fixed on the campaign script that members would see ingame ;)
DeT Resprox
T.R.I.A.D CEO

DeT Resprox

• Egger
    • evepandora
« Reply #3 on: 16 May 2010, 03:48 »

http://www.eveonline.com/ingameboard.asp?a=topic&threadID=1319183&page=1

Offensive campaigns will be issued as the recruiting of True Power is monitored.  Expect to see Loyalty Points issued for kills against members of any related corporation and individual leaders.  I will update as they are implemented.
DeT Resprox
T.R.I.A.D CEO

DeT Resprox

• Egger
    • evepandora
« Reply #4 on: 14 Jul 2010, 06:40 »

EvE Forum link

It is several weeks now since the last Sansha attack struck. Antem being the most recent to have some 900,000 citizens abducted. An intelligence map detailing the Sansha strikes can be found here.

The Minmatar Republic has defended strongly against raids, seeing several of the earlier incursions swiftly repelled. T.R.I.A.D and our agency members were largely involved in assembling the defensive forces during these raids, alongside many brave Matari pilots of other organisations. This was recognised by Silonneri Balginia, commanding officer of the Republic Fleet, following the joint defence of Teonusude, who sent the following message to myself:

---------
Sent: 2010.05.15 01:53
To: DeT Resprox,

I've seen you on the field, brother, and we have seen the way your kind rally our people. The Republic owes you a great debt.

Stay true, stay defiant.

---------

Further attacks continued the next day as attacks culminated in the discovery that CONCORD officer Sutola Endoma was secretly aiding the Sansha in their attacks. Republic Fleet commander Silonneri Balginia destroyed Sutola's ship in a bid to search the wreckage for evidence but capsuleers intervened. After destroying the CONCORD officer, Silonneri's fleet issue Tempest came under fire from capsuleers. Despite the best efforts of logistics pilots struggling to keep Silonneri's ship alive, it was soon destroyed.

Following this, T.R.I.A.D contact with Silonneri was lost with the Republic Fleet commander now feared dead.

As the dust settles and the Republic deals with the fallout from these incursions, T.R.I.A.D shall be moving on the offensive against the Sansha threat.

We ask members to provide us with intelligence regarding Sansha loyalist corporation movements in order to plan our attack alongside agency members and the citizens of the Republic. We await Republic Fleet response to join the offensive be it from Silonneri, should she be alive, or from upper command within the Republic Fleet.
DeT Resprox
T.R.I.A.D CEO