Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That some Minmatar pilots have a tradition of gifting Rodj Blake's corpse to newly-weds?

Author Topic: Re: "Space Lesbians"  (Read 533 times)

Creep

• Omelette
Re: "Space Lesbians"
« on: 24 Apr 2013, 08:48 »

At least there isn't a massive proliferation of futas.

*shudder*
Oh wow, it wasn't until Bloodbird quoted this just now that I bothered to look up what "Futas" means.

FUCK your Transphobia. I'd much rather have 500 transwomen/men running around in phallic space vessels than you, mate.

Ghost Hunter

• Sansha's True Citizen ; TS-F Overseer
  • The Mods
  • Veteran
  • True Power without limit!
Re: "Space Lesbians"
« Reply #1 on: 24 Apr 2013, 12:06 »

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[mod=And now I'll sing the song that ends the world]This post has been moderated for the following : Personal attack[/mod]

While I approve your openness to the Trans(sexual/gender) condition, please consider voicing your opposition to the poster's perceived bigotism more positively. As the post does not supply sufficient reasoning why the poster feels this way, you are merely inciting unrest.

As an example, I would agree with Davlos not because I am transphobic, but because Futanarism is a sexual fetish. Those familiar with the subject could find my position understandable because Futa does not correlate to proper Trans culture or persons. There is certainly some overlap, but that is incidental and not by design of the Futa subculture. On the other hand I could just as easily construct a position against the proliferation of sexual fetishism and not even specifically identify one group or another.
Ghost > So yes, she was Ghost's husband-
Ashar > So Ghost was a gay Caldari and she went through tranny surgery
Ghost > Wait what?
Ashar > Ghosts husband.
Ghost > No she was - Oh god damnit.

He ate all of them
We Form Moderation
For Nation