Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That docked cruisers are held in place with massive clamps on strategic support sections of the ship, and are disengaged with incendiary explosives? (The Burning Life p. 75)

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Blood Raider Covenant rituals  (Read 3920 times)

Vincent Pryce

Re: Blood Raider Covenant rituals
« Reply #15 on: 30 Apr 2013, 02:03 »

Seriously. If someone were going to bleed me, I'd much prefer a hand job to them using a machine.

I am now strangely aroused.

Matariki Rain

• Sweet, gentle Mata
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #16 on: 30 Apr 2013, 04:00 »

Besides, to get the real Blood Raider chic, with blood running down the walls, you do need several thousands of liters of blood daily just for the decor, doing all that manually would be terribly inefficient.

Once upon a time, when I was a young engineering student, I did summer and part-time work for a company that built meat by-product processing plants to turn abattoir leftovers into high-grade tallow and dried meal.

The stories I heard from our on-site engineers suggest that the stench of rotting blood is so bad that even the most hardened of them were quite open about having tossed their bikkies when called to inspect a tank of the stuff after a process breakdown. I find it hard to think of Sani Sabik interior decoration without remembering this.

BloodBird

• Intaki Still-Rager
  • Veteran
  • The untraditional traditionalist
« Reply #17 on: 30 Apr 2013, 05:28 »

Re-reading my post I did not realize how ridiculously sexual that sounded.   :ugh:

Welcome to one of the interest-hooks in "space-vampire"-esque RP. There are reasons I sometimes fail to take Blood Raider RP in any way seriously.

There has not been any OOC/IC bleed-overs yet though, so all is well, thus far.

Am well aware of the common Anne Rice Sabik approach that thankfully is not commonplace anymore.

Thankfully indeed.
Pages: 1 [2]