Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ladette Russeot is a Gallentean woman who in YC106, at age 17, hacked the code used by deadspace warp beacons that had been proclaimed unhackable just days before.

Author Topic: Re: Caldari Arc  (Read 576 times)

Vincent Pryce

Re: Caldari Arc
« on: 25 Mar 2013, 23:52 »

The one where Ishukone purchases all the rights to Intaki?

Ah. Again, I don't believe that actually has any claim that the Mega's do "rape" the systems. After all, it occurs before the auction.

Vikarion

Re: Re: Caldari Arc
« Reply #1 on: 26 Mar 2013, 00:00 »

The one where Ishukone purchases all the rights to Intaki?

Ah. Again, I don't believe that actually has any claim that the Mega's do "rape" the systems. After all, it occurs before the auction.

:eek: :roll:

Hey, I'm not saying it cannot have happened, I'm just saying that it makes no sense. If you are just hauling all the good shit out of a system, then why in hell would it be a huge financial blow (which we do have PF for) when you lose it? On the other hand, if you are busily investing infrastructure and capital into a system, then yes, losing it would be a real pain.

Sure, it could be contradictory because CCP is just desperate to paint the Caldari as both somehow evil and incompetent in a scenario which allows for only one, but I thought you guys were getting tired of me saying that.  :P

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer
Re: Caldari Arc
« Reply #2 on: 26 Mar 2013, 00:16 »

[mod]GIF crosses the line. Vik's post moved because it quoted moderated material - feel free to repost.[/mod]