Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Serpentis Corporation was initially a Gallentean research firm that evolved into a drug cartel? Read more here.

Author Topic: Re: Dev Blog: The Battle for Caldari Prime  (Read 463 times)

Vikarion

Re: Dev Blog: The Battle for Caldari Prime
« on: 21 Mar 2013, 13:38 »

Your attitude is shit, and every single post is about you. You, you you and how everyone else is fucking it up for you and how disappointed you are. 

It seems obvious you aren't enjoying yourself. You might consider to take a break, come back fresh, and stop giving CCP your time and money for a while?

My attitude is shit. I just think I have good reasons for it being so. I don't post about others because it's not right to speak for them. I'm sure there's some Caldari RPer out there who just loves Heth and TEA. I disagree, but hey. When I have referenced other RPers, I've tried to use modifiers and clauses that make it clear that my opinions are mine. It would be wrong to do otherwise.

If you don't like reading my perspective on it, which I believe has avoided personal attacks or other violations of the rules of the board, then block me. Or don't read it. I'm expressing my opinion about this facet of the game, in the threads about that facet of the game. Your argument that I, as opposed to people who love it, should have no voice, is not very reasonable, in my opinion. Incidentally, when I tried expressing these viewpoints to CCP Falcon, I DID get personally attacked, to the point that others ran in to defend me, which I do appreciate.

And I still like "the game". I hate the storyline. Sure, if I could just stop paying the storyline department, I would. But it's an all or nothing deal. I don't think that everyone else is fucking it up for me, I think that CCP is fucking up - or rather, has fucked up, irredeemably - the Caldari lore. I see this latest event as basically the cherry topping on the ice cream sunday of CCP fucking up the Caldari story.

But that doesn't mean I don't still like flying around in space. So I plan to keep doing that, and expressing my viewpoint on the stupid things of eve. Incidentally, another way to get me to rant would be to post a thread on POS's, so you might want to avoid that if you don't like reading my complaints.  :P
« Last Edit: 21 Mar 2013, 20:23 by Ciarente »

Ciarente

• Owner of the thickest rose-colored glasses in the Cluster
  • The Mods
  • Pod Captain
Re: Dev Blog: The Battle for Caldari Prime
« Reply #1 on: 21 Mar 2013, 20:23 »

[mod]Moved as quoting catacombed post[/mod]
Silver Night > I feel like we should keep Cia in reserve. A little bit for Cia's sanity, but mostly because her putting on her mod hat is like calling in Rommel to deal with a paintball game.