Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Sarum family is known for being the most belligerent royal family?

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: [RECRUITING] Utopian Research I.E.L. - Angel Cartel PVP Corporation  (Read 7135 times)

Vincent Pryce

We're back motherfuckers!

URIEL Is Recruting!

Angel Cartel PVP Corporation

Utopian Research I.E.L., aka URIEL, is first and foremost a PVP corporation with a laid back attitude, we strive to be good at what we do but are not uptight in being the best. We are casual in our play style and are first and foremost about fun. Despite being a PVP focused corporation we do a bit of everything in EVE to keep the game fresh and interesting.

Our roots lie in Curse. While URIEL is not a roleplay corporation as such, and the majority do not engage in RP activities outside of shooting other dudes in the face, we have RP history rooted down with the Angel Cartel. If you do plan to RP within our ranks you're expected to be Angel Cartel or Serpentis loyal, we have a legacy to maintain and we have no room for rogue Gurista or Blood Raiders. In fact, we are one of the oldest Angel Cartel entities in the game and we carry that flag proudly. Like bowties, the Angel Cartel is cool.

We are looking for active pilots in all time zones, though we are predominantly EU crew.

Requirements
Be Awesome™ and somewhat active.

Ability to function independently.

Willingness to train for ships outside your comfort zone for those special times we want to do something bigger.

Ability to fly a variety of T3 and T2 cruisers.

Full API key (this is non-negotiable)

We expect you to have firm grasp of PVP mechanics and willingness to let your security status go down as a lot of the corporate shenanigans are in lowsec.

Willingness to locate to our base of operations and live with the corporation.

What we are not looking for

Lone wolves. We want people who chat in the corp chat and shoot the shit with other corp members.

Complete starting characters. Our fleet ops are not starter friendly in skills or isk costs.

Alts. We expect participation and willingness to put effort into the corp. Though this is subject to be appraised by case by case, we expect you to put your effort into URIEL.

P30ple wh0 sp34k b1ng0. We use english, or next close Lithuanian or Finnish variant that sort of sounds like English.
--

For more details on recruitement, send an EVEmail to Vincent Pryce.

Angels Forever, Forever Angels!
« Last Edit: 18 Jul 2014, 15:15 by Vincent Pryce »

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer

* Silver Night puts URIEL on the list if he decides to go pirate.

DeadRow

• Bit of a Dick
  • Omelette
  • Loyal to herself

* Silver Night puts URIEL on the list when he decides to go pirate.

FYP

[12:40:50] Kasuko Merin > He has this incredible talent for making posts at people that could be <i>literally</i> quoted straight back at him and still apply.

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
  • Shes mad but shes magic, theres no lie in her fire

Veeery tempting. There a few requirements I don't meet just now, but the getting of some should fill in the rest (Getting large t2 guns should put me over 40m sp). On the other hand, I'm not actually subbed, so you may just have to hold a place for me  ;)

Also, ♥ you guys!

"Eve roleplayers scare me." - The Mittani

ArtOfLight

• Retired Combat Pilot
  • Omelette
  • Bright Stars, Clear Horizons

Hm...8 million SP and I've never even seen a billion ISK.

Well, I don't qualify...guess I'll stick to trying to find you guys and shoot at you if you're on my lawn - though, from the looks of it, I'll likely DIAF.
"A man's courage can be measured by what he does, his wisdom by what he chooses not to do and his character by the sum of both."

Karmilla Strife

• Omelette

:cube:  I've had a lot of fun with this corp. The focus is definitely on PVP and finding fun stuff for members to do. I'm sure if the interest is serious enough, and you bribe Vince, some of the SP stuff can be waived. I think I was at 24million SP when I started flying with these guys.  :yar:

Vincent Pryce

The 40mil is by no means a hard cap. It's just a guideline and what we'd want since it usually means you have a well rounded skill set. We're willing to consider lower SP toons  as well but if it falls drastically below the line it might be more out of your entertainment than ours as you will be unable to fly the ships we need you to fly during ops thus leaving you docked while the rest of us head out to have fun - or die in a glorious fire.

If you are a lower SP pilot and you really are interested in joining, Logistics ships are a good way to go in specialization - especially the Guardian, it will have a spot in most of our armour based fleets.

Zakar Shazih

Best of luck with your new venture Vince. Had some good times out in Curse. (ex-Aodha Khan  :yar:)

Mister Screwball

• Wetgraver
    • http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/7203/eatingevidencez.gif

I can confirm that the people in this corp are made of awesome  :cube:

Leopold Caine

• Egger
  • Angels are never far...

Good to see more fellow Angels out there.
Have worked with URIEL as a corp and Vincent Pryce before, can vouch for teh profeshnlismz.

Vincent Pryce

Bump, changed the recruitment post to reflect the current direction of URIEL.

Vincent Pryce

Corp is in stasis for the time being, due to RL stuff as such, recruitment is closed.

Vincent Pryce

We're back. Updated thread to reflect the situation more.

Desiderya

Babies. Take mine.
So, giving this a new start?

Rin Kaelestria

• Egger
  • The fluffly Rinyan!

Glad to see this kicking off again, Vince! Hope all goes well and you get some good recruits.   :cube:
Pages: [1] 2