Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the Intaki who supported Caldari independence from the Federation were first exiled from the Federation, and then attacked by Caldari radicals demanding the expulsion of all foreigners? For more, read here.

Author Topic: [Recruiting] Join Privateer Foundry and Engineering, Ltd., Today!  (Read 710 times)

Matoko

• Wetgraver

Employment Offered!
Sent: 2013.01.20 18:20

Greetings from Privateer Foundry and Engineering, Ltd.! My name is Matoko Abre-Kai, and I am the Director of Operations for this corporation. And if I might borrow a moment of your time to read this message, I hope to make you an offer.

We are looking for capsuleers with particular skills. Unlike most corporations, however, we're not interested in how well you shoot, fly, or what empire you hold to. PFAEL is an industrial corporation; we're interested in your talents for creation. Now, before you dismiss us out of hand, let me elaborate on what we are and what we intend to do.

Currently, we are securing a large mineral base. Miners of all shapes and sizes will have a place here. Whether you find relaxation in the slow processing of rock like I do, or you just want to make ISK without risking bodily harm, there is always room for an extra laser or two. Expansion is where the game is played, however, and we don't intend to just mine ores and process them.

Our ultimate goal is construction. Ships, to be specific. Any size, shape, empire, or use; we want to make them. From small frigates, all the way up to capital vessels. Quite a ways to go, but that's why we're asking you now. We want miners, industrialists, even researchers and the occasional security officer to join us on the ground floor. There's only one way to go from where we are, and that's up. No hold is to small, no production command too low, no mining laser too slow; we are in need of all, and we're not about to turn anyone down.

It won't be easy work, of course. We're looking to topple an entire market, after all, and our plans will occupy us for many years to come, so I hope. But the pay is fair, the work is honest, and all things being equal we may get our names known in the depths of Null Sec. What I'm offering, in short, is an opportunity. To put down the sword, and instead pick up the hammer. Lay your claim now, and cement yourself into our history. I won't be stopping, I promise you that. Not until every hull in Jita was made at our shipyards.

If you are interested in taking part, please respond at your earliest convenience. If nothing but your curiosity is gained, feel free to message me as well; I would be happy to discuss potential projects or work commissions. If you are not interested at all, I apologize for taking your time. But whatever your decision, I wish you good luck and a long, successful life.

Matoko Abre-Kai,
CEO and Director of Operations for Privateer Foundry and Engineering, Ltd.