Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The command division of the Angel Cartel is called the Dominations.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Are the scriptures on the Evelopedia sufficient ?  (Read 6446 times)

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
Re: Are the scriptures on the Evelopedia sufficient ?
« Reply #60 on: 22 Jan 2013, 18:53 »

Amarrian roleplayers usually have not given a rats ass about social suicide among those that they perceive to be less than them.

The problem is that some of them are homosexuals as well...
You think it's a problem that Amarrian roleplayers are homosexuals?  :eek:
I think the implication is that making it a problem would be problematic for those people in particular, considering they'd effectively be pulling the rug out from under their own feet.

Stones, glass houses, etc.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Nicoletta Mithra

• Veteran
Re: Are the scriptures on the Evelopedia sufficient ?
« Reply #61 on: 23 Jan 2013, 03:56 »

I don't know, but I really don't see a problem if the roleplayer is a homosexual. I'd think those problems you sketch arise for the character. And even there, I'm quite sure they wouldn't be "pulling the rug out from under their own feet", rather the rug would be pulled out from under their feet by someone else.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]